The Geekbench listing also showed that the handset will carry 4GB of RAM and has Android 7.1.1 pre-installed. The phone scored 1912 on the single-core test and 6137 on the multi-core test. The new HTC flagship will be unveiled on May 16th.
Two weeks ago, we got our first look at the phone, which is expected to sport a feature called Edge Sense. This will allow users to squeeze the sides of the device to reveal certain applications on the handset's touch sensitive edges. Other rumored specs include a 5.5-inch display with a 1440 x 2560 resolution. 64GB of internal storage is expected to be inside, and the U 11 could hit the marketplace with a 12MP rear-facing camera and a 16MP selfie snapper. Considering that HTC just shoehorned a 4000mAh battery into the mid-range HTC One X10, perhaps we will see a large capacity juicer inside the U 11.
source: Geekbench via GeekySplash
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 16 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2450 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(24.5h 3G talk time)
Posts: 761; Member since: Jan 30, 2017
posted on Apr 29, 2017, 12:28 PM 2
Posts: 3109; Member since: Sep 01, 2014
posted on Apr 29, 2017, 6:43 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):