Now, a billboard has been spotted for the Nokia Lumia 928, complete with the Verizon logo. The nation's largest carrier will have an exclusive on this model in the U.S. Obviously someone jumped the gun here, but the good news is that apparently the phone will be launched not too long after the May 14th event.
Excited? If you love taking pictures with your smartphone camera, you should be. The billboard touts the Nokia Lumia 928's prowess in taking pictures under low-light conditions, something that the Nokia Lumia 920 has become known for.
- Display 4.5" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8.7 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2000 mAh(17h 3G talk time)
Posts: 507; Member since: Oct 07, 2011
posted on May 04, 2013, 12:22 PM 21
Posts: 126; Member since: Apr 20, 2013
posted on May 04, 2013, 1:59 PM 3
Posts: 168; Member since: Feb 13, 2012
posted on May 04, 2013, 3:24 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):