AT&T - Discontinued CellularOne West - Discontinued AT&T Wireless - Discontinued
- No rear camera
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.75 inches inches)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.16 x 1.73 x 0.75 inches (106 x 44 x 19mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 3.11 oz (88 g)
- 3.11 oz (88 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 11.0 days (264 hours)
- 11.0 days (264 hours)
- 780 mAh
AMPS - Advanced mobile phone standard. Analogue standard used widely in North America.
TDMA - Time Division Multiple Access. A multiplexing technology used with satellites and cellular phones, in which multiple channels of data are interleaved (each signal is assigned to a different time interval, and the signals are transmitted by taking turns). . For cellular, TDMA triples the capacity of the original analog method. The GSM cellular system is also based on TDMA, but GSM defines the entire network, not just the air interface.
- 800, 1900
- 500 entries, Multiple numbers per contact
- Calendar, Alarm, To-Do, Calculator, Currency converter, Stopwatch
- SMS, Predictive text input (T9)
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 6560 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.