iCloud reset suggests iOS 5 to debut around September 22nd
6. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
um why? or are u just randomly bashing apple for no apparent reason…
2. dacastrator (unregistered)
Why does a lot of people seems to be dying to get the iPhone? Don't get me wrong the iPhone is pretty decent, but I think those people should get a life.
10. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
Well if people like it let them have it, It's true though, I don't see the point camping
3. antsp (unregistered)
Yeap yeap yeap and yeap
4. iwebdroidberry7 (Posts: 230; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
So much hating! I don't understand, if you don't like the iPhone, or Android then don't click on the related article, its seriously annoying, this daily troll fest is easily avoidable!
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
YES!!!!! indeed! gawd they never shut up
5. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
I hope this is true :D
I'm having battery drain issues and I'm hoping iOS 5 fixes it :/
9. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I had battery drain issues with my iPhone 4 as well. To resolve the issue just restore the phone through itunes, Worked for me!
12. iwebdroidberry7 (Posts: 230; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
^How did this even get down ranked?
13. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
Because we have(had?) iPhones so were automatically considered iSheep :P
14. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
or because you claimed the iPhone has issues....
15. iwebdroidberry7 (Posts: 230; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Not even that, he provided a fix for the issue!
19. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
With much hate going around we may never know
11. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Not touching it until it's JBen. Untethered.
17. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Will iTunes Match launch the same day as iCloud?
20. Za (unregistered)
Apple is the king the reason it has only one device "IPhone" and has the most secured and flexible plus the high quality device so if anyone dosen't like apple company no need to offend it with bad words,i got 2 devices iphone and Dell streak and as a kind of coparsion it's a big different IOS never been unresponsive as the Android be....
21. za (unregistered)
I think he has a rotary phone not smart to claim!