Vivo Xplay 3S out as the world's first phone with 2560x1440 pixels display, 3 GB RAM and stereo speakers
Vivo Xplay 3S announced with the world's first 2560x1440 pixels 2K HD display
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wow, son of a beast! This phone is gorgeous. So, where can I buy it?
22. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1374; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I have my money ready!! Please take it from me and give me one smartphone beast!!
2. AtheK (Posts: 28; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Why no 4k recording and what about battery, also how much does it weight.
9. apple4never (Posts: 969; Member since: 08 May 2013)
thats one beast of a camera and I'm guessing f1.8 camera ? I'm guessing thats what that thing was
11. apple4never (Posts: 969; Member since: 08 May 2013)
you know what i didn't even see that in the overview
23. R-vjn (Posts: 165; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
aperture has nothing to do with framerates my friend..!
But gosh, 4k @ 60 and 1080p @ 120...uf.. thats some power..!
33. garlic456 (Posts: 193; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Don't lie dude... We know that Snapdragon 800 supports 4K only in 30 fps
48. Kaiser2007 (Posts: 158; Member since: 16 Nov 2013)
I checked the link and it says 30 fps. "Spec" is 2nd from left in "top right" menu. It has FDD-LTE for band 3 & 7, and TDD-LTE for band 38, 39 & 40.
49. Chris.P (Posts: 299; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Turns out that I may be wrong. Details and specs were pretty scarce in the first few hours of the outing, so my source was actually a slide from the event itself that had the above listed in that same order.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 12333; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, and LG got caught slipping. Vivo came outta no where on em. Kudos Vivo nice phone.
13. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2771; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
3200. Read the article first before posting, atleast specs.
7. starandmountain (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Can we watch the live stream next time? I think it's time to focus more on asian countries. More and more new things will be invented in that part of the world. Please Phonearena, i know you are focused on America but don't forget you've got of other nationalities as readers ( I'm Dutch ). It will also widen the view of your writers and readers, win win isn't it? Please let me know what you think?
17. wando77 (Posts: 305; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
As opposed to it all normally being invented in America? Think you'll find they have been at it for years in 'that part of the world' matey
30. starandmountain (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
That's not what I'm saying. I said more and more will be invented in that part of the world. Where do you read ONLY America
10. taikucing (unregistered)
Crazy spec. How much will it be priced?
18. _Bone_ (Posts: 2137; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That's a fast lens! Looking forward to photo samples.
19. goojman (Posts: 55; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that baby!
20. seanwhat (Posts: 153; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
i don't think it's impressive at all to put these specs in a 5.7" phone, any number of companies could have done that yesterday. put it in something you can hold in your hand and i'll bat an eye.
21. _Bone_ (Posts: 2137; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Well they impressed you to the point of posting here, didn't they?
46. seanwhat (Posts: 153; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
sorry i didn't realise the only reason anyone ever posts anything on here is because they're 'impressed' by the subject of the article.
52. taikucing (unregistered)
around $550 off contract for this spec is not impressive you say?
How much does Samsung charge you for a phone with spec less than this, huh?
And don't forget about cheap plastic & ugly design patented by Samsung.
24. GrmanR (Posts: 41; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
If only it had a bigger battery...3500mAh at least
27. drzonw (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 Jan 2013)
It has a 3200mAh, what would an extra 300mAh do, let it play a movie for 15 additional minutes?
43. havenlau (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
my xplay has 3400mah and it lasts for 2-3 days, tbh the extra battery is only gonna add weight to the phone, id rather have it lighter and last for 1-2 days
26. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 841; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Impressive, but with A53/A57 Octas and S805 phones being just two months away, it will enjoy the top spot for a short time.
31. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 244; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
I'm looking forward for a Snapdragon 810 (64-bit chip) and at least 4GB LPDDR3 RAM.. :)
51. taikucing (unregistered)
Who cares about S805... It will be eaten alive by Apple A8. What matters is this phone blows the ugly overpriced plastic Note 3 out of the water TODAY.
*cough* SAMSUNG RAPES YOUR WALLET *cough*
28. JunBringer (Posts: 101; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Daaaaang if this has a microSD slot I'll consider importing it.
29. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Mmm.., will this beast shipped outside of China?
34. TechSlack.COM (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Chris, is it confirmed it doesn't feature a microSD card expansion slot?
35. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
one of the pictures of the phone, where is a photo of a girl holding an ice cream cone. it looks like she's giving a handjob
36. mike2959 (Posts: 261; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
If it just had 3G and LTE for AT&T....I'd be in!
37. Mube007 (Posts: 108; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
Samsung learn smthing abt designing fm vivo
40. chengsae (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
Amazing!!! it looks just like a boosted version of appleipadairHOneG2GalaxyInfinityandbeyondMotoX.
42. jove39 (Posts: 1315; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Thanks Vivo for taking note of audio quality - "the ESS Technology's ES9018 DAC and Texas Instruments' OPA2604 amplifier"
45. bastef (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
This will be very interesting only if I can install the 4.4 Kitkat on it ( nexus 5 ) version of it. this with stock android will be awesome!
47. blinx (Posts: 21; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
with all this specs and $580 off contract, amazing....
50. taikucing (unregistered)