T-Mobile offering unlimited data without contract starting tomorrow
1. GoBears (Posts: 447; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Damn, too bad their coverage sucks in my area.
5. bparkerson (unregistered)
My exact thoughts...If I could I'd sell my gnex on verizon and buy nexus4 on Tmobil.Being this is my communication life line I can't chance the poor coverage in my area.
2. JunitoNH (Posts: 1585; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Don't have a problem with Tmobile voice or text features, data, now that's a whole different animal. Inconsistent speeds and coverage in the same geographical area, are the norm.
3. papss (unregistered)
They have terrible coverage in my area or I might look at them.. Sham too, that's pretty enticing considering my AT&T bill is 180.00 per month between my wife and I and we have unlimited talk and text but 6 gigs between us both.
7. metalpoet (unregistered)
my vzw is $220 for 2 smartphones and 1 basic
14. tedkord (Posts: 9867; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
VZW - 3 smartphones, unlimited 4g data, unlimited text, 1400 minutes shared (unlimited to vzw and 10 numbers of my choice) - $180/month including insurance on all three.
4. mydi.maus (unregistered)
Yeah that's more like it t-mo.
6. Lboogey6 (Posts: 281; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
seems like once the new network launches they'll be in a good spot its great to see the drive is still there
8. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Sucks they basically don't exsist in the North West
20. 19and6 (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
T-Mobile is headquartered near Seattle. They most definately exist.
9. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Here in the UK it's great, I'm paying £25 for unlimited data with throttle and tethering and minutes.
10. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Meh. $30 for 5GB and 100 min is still better for most...on Tmob prepaid.
15. tedkord (Posts: 9867; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Thats the plan I have my son on for his first smartphone. Coupled with the Nexus4, it can't be beat.
11. idroidwindow (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Their coverage sucks in my area. I always liked gsm networks more than CDMA and Ive managed to stick with Att, though their customer service sucks, their coverage and speeds is to my liking and thats good enough for me.
12. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
It's nice to see non contract users on tmobile get the opportunity to enjoy the unlimited data on tmobile. They will get to enjoy the use of their devices with worry or being slowed down. People better get use to hearing plenty from t-mobile and me in 2013....
13. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I think there a study shows that the money american pay for their phone bills and the service they get is very expensive compare to the rest of the world. europe have faster speed and asia has cheaper plans, most ppl have off contract phones. in the us we have high phone bills
18. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
I don't understand why anyone goes for phone subsidies and 2 year contracts these days. Prepaid is the way to go. It's simple math.
19. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I pay $70 for my prepaid with T-Mobile for unlimited mins, text & data is at 5GB which I never go over perfect plan for a low cost.