Sprint outs unlimited data on new LTE in LG Viper announcement
1. KFear (Posts: 137; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Doesn't the title suggest that Sprint is getting rid of Unlimited Data. They aren't. I'm confused...
4. deadma44 (Posts: 18; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
It says "outs", as in "reveals". You are thinking of the word "ousts"
5. agentoj (Posts: 104; Member since: 29 Oct 2009)
I agree, "Sprint outs unlimited data on new LTE" seems like sprint is not continuing with unlimited data. It is just bad phrasing. Use unveils, reveals etc.
9. spanky (Posts: 81; Member since: 02 Jun 2011)
man i read that headline and I was a little worried. I feel much better after reading the article...
13. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I fifth it....poorly written headline...perhaps iPHONEARENA outsources too much of their work....
2. threeline (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
So is this going to be Sprint's first LTE device?
6. threeline (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
I was under the impression that the Galaxy Nexus was when Sprint said " Introducing the Galaxy Nexus, Sprint's first LTE device". Maybe they meant our first LTE phone after the LG LTE Viper. Sprint is a clown show.
7. CommentBoxEnforcer (Posts: 99; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Sprint is a clown show lol...good one
3. IHatePhones (Posts: 99; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
Shouldn't the title be "touts"? But anyway, that's good news. Sprint needs to keep up the unlimited thing for a long time to come. If it can be done...
14. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
lol, yeah, that is true....they do a comparison of SPRINT 3G and dial up 56k.
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2744; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
only makes sense. Its cheaper and more efficient to serve up LTE data than 3G. Dont let Verizon and AT&T fool you, they are ripping you off if you have a smartphone through them.
16. KFear (Posts: 137; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Does anyone here actually get more than 800k download Speed on Sprint? I"m in denver and i travel for my job, i can't get 800k anywhere. Network Vision is rolling out too slowly. ATT and Verizon get 2-3mb on a regular basis. Who really needs 4g when you have those speeds? Most do not. You don't need 10mb+ download speeds on a phone. I can't think of ONE reason why you would.