Sony Nexus X prototype leaks with Google branding and on-screen buttons
32. TROLL (limited) 4 days ago posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:45 9
Pure Edge2Edge screen and design. Looks Sexy Stylish and concept. With no ugly curves like the S3 and iPhone.
62. nicholassss posted on 15 Oct 2012, 11:53 1
I really really like corners on a phone.
65. Atlas posted on 15 Oct 2012, 12:18 2
Well its almost as Edge2Edge as the RAZR i
53. 305Bucko posted on 15 Oct 2012, 11:12 2
Its probably not coming to Sprint. When was te last time you saw a Sony phone at Sprint.
75. user312 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 14:04 2
true we could use a Sony phone on sprint for once and if it is I'm getting it!
77. jenna_23 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 14:23 0
Most likely its coming to at&t only have u noticed only at&t gets sony phones? Not even tmobile gets sony phones n I dnt know why cdma carriers never get sony phones??? Verizon got the xperia play but they never got any more sony phones idk what is it with sony n cdma carriers I guess they dnt like each other oh wait t-mobile which is gsm and also nvr gets sony phones my bad,, Only at&t gets all sony phones ..
87. OptimusOne posted on 15 Oct 2012, 17:00 0
maybe maybe not.
in an interview, sprint's ceo didn't even consider sony as a major manufactuer... sprint doesn't like sony from all i heard
i can guarantee this is coming to at&t and maybe verizon(hope google learned their lesson)
i don't care about what carrier it comes on, i just hope carriers don't try to lock it down(or lock the bootloader) or load bloatware, or hold back updates
then it wouldn't even be a nexus device anymore, just an an android phone with stock android
2. lee480 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:02 19
Of all the Nexus I would buy, I would probably buy the Xperia. :P
24. redmd posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:27 4
I would probably buy the LG nexus. that screen is really something.
29. Synack posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:40 7
Screen might be good but you can bet that every other piece of hardware will be junk.
48. The_Innovation posted on 15 Oct 2012, 10:47 0
How do you know what this specs the screen on this will have? :)
71. Aaron_R96 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 13:15 0
he means the LG Nexus 4/Optimus G I think :)
74. Berzerk000 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 14:03 4
No, Google is really holding LG's hand through the Nexus deal. If it really was a piece of junk, Google wouldn't allow it to be released.
31. temodumbadze posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:44 7
why would they put amazing quadcore proc,2g ram,HD+display and 8 gigs of storage? if it had microsd i would buy lg nexus the first day of its release,who the hell needs cloud storage
47. The_Innovation posted on 15 Oct 2012, 10:44 1
That's just the prototype version. The released one won't be 8GB.
60. cretinick posted on 15 Oct 2012, 11:49 1
May Google hear you!
79. jan25 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 14:35 0
never been a fan of Sony's Bravia. i would much rather the Optimus G's screen.
40. Danre posted on 15 Oct 2012, 10:17 6
Are you telling that all rectangle phone look like lumia phone to you.
what do you want ?
Apple complain about about rounded corner.
Now you think that rectangle or sharp edge phone look like lumia.
Well, I think lumia look like Sony because before Lumia Sony already producing rounded corner phone.
May be you have to suggest how should a phone look like ........Circle or Hemisphere.......Triangle, Cylinder ........
49. doejon posted on 15 Oct 2012, 11:00 1
no no bro hehe yeah u r right here
that the lumia looks like sony :-)
i just ment that the pacement of the screen..
but i like it anyways i think just like u
the companies should combine the look of the
and i think to give a patent only 4 a shape is silly and stupid :-)
61. Goldeneye posted on 15 Oct 2012, 11:53 0
Agreed who needs another Korean branded Nexus?
So sick of them!
16. kshell1 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:13 11
While Android shows it superiority and how its matured while ios hasn't changed one bit. Other than the stolen notification bar of course, oh and Apple maps
21. fistigons posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:20 13
It's wendy guys. She's the phone arena apple troll. We've all accepted her, so should you.
22. kshell1 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:22 8
ha, that was funny :)
30. Synack posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:42 9
She's not a troll, she just reminds us that she has an iPhone every chance she gets.... lol. Not sure why she's on this site, 92% of people on here are Android loyal.
34. wendygarett posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:56 2
Lol I just want iPhone 5 that all...
BTW I only trust LG nexus leak... The rest of the nexus leak looks fake..
Don't get me wrong, this is just me and I don't mind that Google release 5 device in the same time... It just that this leak can't convince me enough tho...
And I have to say thank you, that you are the one who introduce me to get an android phone to play of, this is so awesome and I'm going to introduce nexus to my iFRiends :D
Thank you so much my friend :D
19. Tre-Nitty posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:14 11
Wtf does this have to do with iphone 5? Idiots like you are what cause perfectly good threads to go south really fast. Get this through your mind or whatever resides in your head, nothing will stop iphone 5 sales except for the next iphone and that may actually increase it. Just like nothing will stop android sales. You just sound stupid when you bring a phone up that has nothing to do with the discussion!
36. wendygarett posted on 15 Oct 2012, 10:02 4
Actually it does give some threat to iPhone but not so serious... He sounds like hater and a bit annoyed but what he said is 100% true... Everyone here has a freedom to speak, as long as it makes sense it's alright :)
67. kshell1 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 12:25 1
Thank you Wendy for clarifieing what i said.
7. jan25 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:06 5
oh, we are definitely up for a big surprise on October 29. dying to know the specs. please be any where near LG's Nexus specs please please.
8. soshi posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:08 2
Why the back looks like having big ass and the front like x10? I hope sony will put their best design on this one. No matter what, I hope this is xperia nexus arc. Waiting for other news of this one
76. cretinick posted on 15 Oct 2012, 14:17 1
It's probably a photomontage of a Sony's Remote Control and one of the new Xperia models. And they put the dock connector from the Galaxy Nexus.
9. plgladio posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:08 4
If this one look like Sony xperia T I'll be interested.. I personally like that model.
13. maxican16 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:10 5
Interesting. Looks like they went with their own design rather than staying within the previous boundaries set by Samsung.
15. Jericho posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:12 3
So cool my brother will soooo love THE Xperia nexus.
68. kshell1 posted on 15 Oct 2012, 12:26 1
20. timtimity posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:17 5
This is the phone I've been hoping for. I'll be gutted if this is a fake.
23. toyboyz posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:24 0
What the H! Im gonna tell ya what. Sony builds this design for their nexus phone and ill add it next to the nokia design in my brick home. Because square is not in:(!!!
27. Sachincule posted on 15 Oct 2012, 09:30 3
Throw in a Snapdragon s4 Pro, >2100 mah battery and I'm sold.
42. rizevnarastek posted on 15 Oct 2012, 10:23 1
Having high hopes myself....
Why would he be joking, Wendy?