Samsung Galaxy Note makes the stylus count in a brilliant user-created ad
2. bigdawg23 posted on 19 Mar 2012, 10:58 10 2
I just moved to the Note from the 4S. The S-Pen was one of the main reasons. I will use it a lot in my new role with my current company. Now as for the video its cool but no way I could sketch that quick.
4. MobileCaseReview posted on 19 Mar 2012, 11:12 10 0
I'm right there with you. I moved from the 4 to the Note not just out of curiosity but for work purposes. Playing Draw Something in the gaps of my free time has me polishing my sketching skills lol.
6. rd_nest posted on 19 Mar 2012, 12:06 0 0
This is better:
Created by users..
7. eDiesel posted on 19 Mar 2012, 12:10 11 1
The note is freaking absurd..... but for some reason I still want one. I'm so confused.
15. tluv00 posted on 19 Mar 2012, 21:51 1 0
It's like a hot tranny. Wait.....this isn't under my real name is it?
18. frydaexiii posted on 20 Mar 2012, 00:48 0 0
Yeah, the note is next to the Galaxy Nexus and iPhone that's makes me feel this way too. I don't exactly like it, the specs don't suit my need, but I just want to own one to play around with it...
19. cheetah2k posted on 20 Mar 2012, 02:48 1 0
I know what you mean. The note is like a bad smell, you just gotta take another sniff :p
9. DonkeySauce posted on 19 Mar 2012, 13:26 4 6
In the alternate ending, she was raped and stabbed.
17. sgsisgood posted on 19 Mar 2012, 22:46 1 1
That's not the alternate ending, that's the american ending.
10. Wildmanfan posted on 19 Mar 2012, 15:04 4 1
Hey Verizon Wireless, don't you regret not getting this phone now? There's a petition out there from VZW users that require 5,000 signatures. There are nearly 4000 now. This should be a wake up call but the question is, will Verizon wake up? Probably not because they are too stuck on Droid this and Droid that. Droid can kiss my ass.
12. Sinaps posted on 19 Mar 2012, 15:50 4 0
Feel the same way. Fell in freakin love with this phone when it was announced LAST year at MWC 2011. It took so long to come to the states and now Verizon is going the wrong direction.
11. niteryda8 posted on 19 Mar 2012, 15:21 2 0
Man Sprint should definitely get their hands on this beastly screen of a phone. Plus this video was pretty cool, two thumbs up to the creators, Samsung should definitely think about using the elements in this video for some good marketing.
16. ntsiotinos posted on 19 Mar 2012, 22:22 0 0
Amazing ad - and scary how it shows both the positives and negatives of social networks.
Although I think that the scenario shown is applicable to using any smartphone and any of the three top mobile OS's.
I don't know that it necessarily shows how the stylus is of any benefit - it would be impossible to draw someone so accurately - taking a picture would be the "shot" I think.....