Samsung Galaxy Note 3 shows up on Samsung Kazakhstan's website
At least one of the other Samsung products listed on the Samsung Kazakhstan website, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, will be shown off at the June 20th event, along with the Samsung Galaxy S mini and the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. These are all spin-offs from the OEM's new Android flagship model, the Samsung Galaxy S4.
source: Techtastic via SlashGear
1. Qbancelli (Posts: 66; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
Sammy please stop with the cheap-feeling plastic, Please!
4. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Then what will you use for your feminine hygiene??
9. mydi.maus (unregistered)
is this about the maxi pads or ipads?
18. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
It's funny how you people cry plastic on every Samsung phone, while some other phones get pretty good feedbacks, say, LG or Nokia and other HTC phones.
10. chemhaz (Posts: 160; Member since: 04 May 2012)
If you’re that concerned, you can get yourself a metal 3rd party replacement back from eBay from$7.
To me that's one of the benefits of a Sammy phone, you get greater customisation with the external hardware, change your back, stick in a fatter battery.. it’s the CM of mobile manufacturers
12. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1280; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Guess your keyboard, monitor and mouse have metal housings. Maybe you brush your teeth with a metal toothbrush.
2. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
All I would expect from Samsung on June 20th is a Galaxy S4 with a metal chassis.
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I really hope Sony HTC or Motorola competes with those specs, because a Sony or HTC with those specs would be damn near perfect.......except for the size of course, put those specs inside a Sony or htc phone that is 4.7 inches instead, and we may have the best phone ever made
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Be funny if they also announced the note 3 on the 20th lol
8. mydi.maus (unregistered)
honami from sony will go against this sammy thingy.
11. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2582; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I highly doubt the Note 3 comes with a Snap 800. The Note 2 was all Exynos & I see no reason why the Note 3 shouldn't be. There shouldn't be any production issues by then & it's not like the Note series does the numbers of the S series anyway.
13. shuaibhere (Posts: 1663; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Because of manufacturing problem....that's the reason s4 has s600 in most region...
14. shuaibhere (Posts: 1663; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Because of manufacturing problem....that's the reason s4 has s600 in most regions...
20. howardbarrett (Posts: 45; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
samsung went gate-first and got creamed for it. i'm not too thrilled about exynos big.little architecture either, would much rather have the snap 800
16. aditya.k (Posts: 474; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
How would Samsung get their hands on even before 4.3 gets an official launch or whatever? I mean some time is needed to make it work with a new device right?