Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro specs leak: 4GB RAM, 6-inch display and Android Marshmallow
1. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I realize most think 6" is too big for a phone, but I love mine & wish there were more "quality" ones still being made by some of the larger manufacturers.
10. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Snapdragon 6series, I thought this would have the S830.
15. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 7813; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Again, its not a Flashship phone. Why would you expect a flagship GPU/COU to be used in a mid-ranged phone.
You need to understand Samsung phones.
The "J" series is the low end. The "A" series is the mid-range and the "S" and Note are the top dogs.
21. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
I know Techie, thanks. I was wondering a new super pro phone with S830. Or the Kirin950. Rubbish crappy mid specs.
30. JumpinJackROMFlash (Posts: 423; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
The S820 is just released and you're thinking S830 wil be out already?
22. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Lol I have no clue? My Note4, Z5, G4 are all rooted and overclocked.
It's still a pos mid range Cpu.
31. JumpinJackROMFlash (Posts: 423; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
So what do you need the S830 for that the S820 can't do then?
14. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 7813; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Well its a mid-ranged phone. It's not the "S"...right?
8. technut (Posts: 62; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
I agree. I'm still waiting on a 6 inch 2-4k phone with top tier specs. Most people will argue 4k is overkill, but for VR it's not. Still waiting...
2. IAMBLCKJ3ZUS (Posts: 172; Member since: 29 Sep 2015)
Sorry to interrupt, but Sony had the best phones at MWC. Drops mic...
5. Clars123 (Posts: 552; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
thanks for the joke...I was feeling a bit down today
9. technut (Posts: 62; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Lol, they would have it the went ahead and announced the Z5 Ultra!
12. IAMBLCKJ3ZUS (Posts: 172; Member since: 29 Sep 2015)
Sony make believe so i guess am but being honest the XA is sexy for midrange and the XP is a better all around device vomite compared to galaxy iphone 7 and lg g5 new Walle phone.
6. legiloca (Posts: 1079; Member since: 11 Nov 2014)
This basically the modern day Galaxy Mega
7. Rizera (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Aug 2015)
Knowning Samsung as we do, this phone is probably going to cost an arm and a leg. My guess is 599 euro.
28. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1456; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
I didn't know that an arm and a leg of yours is so cheap
16. Switch00 (Posts: 358; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Gimme 6.3 note6 with dedicated camera button already. And full remote high end earphones in the box. Im growing roots here...
20. monoke (Posts: 271; Member since: 14 Mar 2015)
I also prefer this squared off slimmer profile over the oval overly done curves of the s7's. I want to hold a sleek pro looking phone, not a bar of soap! Lol.
24. skips (Posts: 140; Member since: 04 Oct 2015)
Honestly I would really appreciate having a phablet, like this one, for example. I really do not like the phone + tablet combo at this moment, so it would be really nice to have a 2 in 1 alternative, eyyy.
I'm sick of my iPhone 5s and it's tiny display, and I can't take my tablet everywhere as I go (also I have to charge twice as many devices, aaand I often forget to do it for either of the devices, it's a bummer)
26. Elfmonster (Posts: 372; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
So it's got 1gb less ram, one less camera, one less Dolby sound system, a lesser HD screen, and 32gb less storage than my $350 zte. Samsung, get it together.
29. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 471; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
No lie, I like how this phone look better than my Note 5 in gold...