Photos and manual of the Wi-Fi-only Xperia Z Ultra tablet appear at FCC, still waterproof
Photos and manual of the Wi-Fi-only Xperia Z Ultra tablet appear on FCC Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Sony Xperia Z2 display analyzed: large color gamut, excellent color accuracy
28 Feb 2014, 05:29
Photos and manual of the Wi-Fi-only Xperia Z Ultra tablet appear on FCC
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4640; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Xperia Z Ultra's camera has Sony's Exmor RS sensor, so in low light conditions it will take good pictures, I see no need of the LED flash on the Z Ultra.
If you really want Sony's big mama phablet with an LED flash, get the Xperia T2 Ultra.
10. PorkyBurger (Posts: 113; Member since: 18 May 2013)
But...But I still use flash as usual flashlight in dark...(;--;)
7. Xperia_droid (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
not a big issue for this size of phablet/tablet ;)
9. ArtSim98 (Posts: 761; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I never use flash. It makes objects look unnatural. If I take a picture, I want it to look just like in real life.
2. Avenger827 (Posts: 46; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
Even worse is the fact that it's wifi only, tablets are supposed to be mobile devices, but how can It be mobile with wi fi only?
4. emadshiny (Posts: 970; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
This model is for those who want to use it as a small tablet as its screen size is close to 7 inch.
If you want to talk with it, then buy the cellular model. Easy as that.
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3495; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Then get the cellular model... Duh. Also, not many people share your opinion, because about 80% of tablets are Wifi only.
8. Avenger827 (Posts: 46; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
:D well, to each his own, it's just my personal opinion guys.
11. PorkyBurger (Posts: 113; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I am waiting an 8-incher either from Sony or Nexus...yay.