LTE Samsung Galaxy Note coming to AT&T early next year?
3. phungn posted on 16 Dec 2011, 05:36 2
i would have been more excited with for the 1.4 exynos version
4. kpfirefighter posted on 16 Dec 2011, 06:40 0
i have the galaxy nexus and the screen on this phone is huge! 5.3 is not pratical! get a tablet.
But the specas could be better. I wonder if it will come to verizon?
5. Joshing4fun posted on 16 Dec 2011, 06:47 0
Why would anyone want this? It's a tiny tablet. Or a huge phone.
11. JGuinan007 posted on 16 Dec 2011, 13:47 2
I want this will work nice for my big hands, texting, web browsing, drawing, note taking, and games. In about a year or 2 all high end smart phones will be really thin have at least 5in displays and be over 300ppi
6. arcq12 posted on 16 Dec 2011, 07:27 0
this wont even fit into someone's jeans.. how are you gonna carry it?
10. JGuinan007 posted on 16 Dec 2011, 13:42 2
It will fit in your jeans unless your a woman or you wear spandex jeans
8. iblackdroid posted on 16 Dec 2011, 10:55 1
Id rather have the Gnex but this is good too... I love the galaxy line.
9. JGuinan007 posted on 16 Dec 2011, 13:40 0
Ok maybe my birds were right after all what about no buttons on the front and launched with ICS in Feb?