LTE Samsung Galaxy Note coming to AT&T early next year?
3. phungn (Posts: 24; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
i would have been more excited with for the 1.4 exynos version
4. kpfirefighter (Posts: 157; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
i have the galaxy nexus and the screen on this phone is huge! 5.3 is not pratical! get a tablet.
But the specas could be better. I wonder if it will come to verizon?
5. Joshing4fun (Posts: 965; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Why would anyone want this? It's a tiny tablet. Or a huge phone.
11. JGuinan007 (Posts: 566; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I want this will work nice for my big hands, texting, web browsing, drawing, note taking, and games. In about a year or 2 all high end smart phones will be really thin have at least 5in displays and be over 300ppi
12. roscuthiii (Posts: 1602; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Because people have different preferences?
6. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
this wont even fit into someone's jeans.. how are you gonna carry it?
10. JGuinan007 (Posts: 566; Member since: 19 May 2011)
It will fit in your jeans unless your a woman or you wear spandex jeans
8. iblackdroid (Posts: 67; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Id rather have the Gnex but this is good too... I love the galaxy line.
9. JGuinan007 (Posts: 566; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Ok maybe my birds were right after all what about no buttons on the front and launched with ICS in Feb?