LG says it is also considering biometric authentication options for the G3
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Too bad the G3 won't be announced in MWC, but oh well, at least the G Pro 2 will be there. Anyway, bring it on, LG!
2. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Totally agree. Sooner is better for G3.
3. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
No surprise here. Ever since the 5S, biometric scanners should be a given on any flagship device.
8. Aploine (Posts: 233; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
When so many articles talk about how we CAN'T realy protect
personal informations in our phones from those who have
the intentions and the means to steal them,
why the heck would I want put my biometric data in it?
Didn't Obama propose a private company or other "third party entity"
to manage metadata collection from phones?
9. neops (Posts: 209; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
No more biometric $#it in our phones by the excuse of security
4. jackson_kaeluen (Posts: 86; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
Asia country, hoping it to launch in Malaysia! Bring it!!!!!
5. ScottSchneider (Posts: 323; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
The G Pro 2 is no way a competition for the S5 and neither will the G3 for the Note 4. LG was not able to make more than 13M total sales of the G2 as S4 grossed more than 40M... N4 was 10M in Nov... In either way LG G2 G3 PRO or any should be a cake walk for SS S5 and N4 or the N3Neo... >_
6. eli577 (Posts: 81; Member since: 29 Jun 2010)
Looks like we got a badass Samsung fanboy over here. If sale numbers meant everything than the iPhone is the best smarphone regardless of which modell we are talking about
7. KParks23 (Posts: 471; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Exactly all sales numbers prove is how many dumbasses are out in the world!
10. ScottSchneider (Posts: 323; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Hold your horses... All i wad saying is that, what ever any oem throws at the market where SS is the sole leader... Even their kitchen sink... SS would give them back something of their own which would be named Neo, Max, Ace, Zoom, Plus... Tht is y SS closes the smallest hole which they will do to keep their market share at the highest... No matter how good a phonr is, Htc One LG G2... SS would have everyone's cup of tea... True Story...