Kids receive first phone at the average age of 8
2. tmofanboy432 (Posts: 139; Member since: 12 Jan 2009)
ur gay kids are fuckin awesome expesically me
3. Charlie (unregistered)
Haha, I'm sorry, but "expesically" made me laugh. Anyways, you're right; Dexter is stupid.
4. tmofanboy432 (Posts: 139; Member since: 12 Jan 2009)
haha i know..... i didnt know how 2 spell it
5. Vitamins4022 (unregistered)
I didn't get my first phone until I was 16! And it was a cheap free phone.
6. Jyakotu (Posts: 812; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I had to wait until 8th grade to get my first cellphone. But age 8? Seriously, unless it's a prepaid cellphone, children lower than the age of 13-years-old shouldn't have a cellphone.
7. numom (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Jun 2009)
I agree with Jyakotu on the prepaid part. Prepaid is a good way to go when teaching kids phone discipline. I've heard many horror stories from friends who added their kids to their regular service. My 12 yr. old has a Net-10 phone. It has all the cool features, is inexpensive and I never have to worry about him going over minutes!!!!
8. good mom (unregistered)
my kid got an iphone at age 8