In aftermath of Apple iPad trademark battle, shipments rise 80% in China sequentially
Apple iPad went on sale in China on July 20th. Apple had paid £25,000 to Taiwan based Proview for the iPad name but it did not include the rights to use the name in China. Proview sued Apple in Guangdong provincial court and the entire issue was complicated when Proview's creditors claimed that they actually owned the iPad name.
The figures above are for the third-generation Apple iPad and considering the number of months that the tablet was off the market in China, there should be quite a backlog of potential orders in the country.
1. gallitoking posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:05 2 7
with Apple profits they wlil recup the money in a few years...
2. -box- posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:27 1 0
If they're made there, how are they "flow[ing] in"? Thought it was just a sales ban, not an import ban.
4. blackspot posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:36 3 0
Apple is the cash cow and these companies are all lined up for the milk fest.
5. Johnnokia posted on 16 Nov 2012, 16:37 2 2
When would people be able to wake up from Apple's hypnotism ??
8. Bernoulli posted on 16 Nov 2012, 17:40 1 0
Next week when Jolla shows us what they got when they do their presentation at Helsinki, Finland
9. Johnnokia posted on 16 Nov 2012, 18:26 1 0
If Jolla would succed, that will be a huge loss for Nokia.
15. Bernoulli posted on 17 Nov 2012, 01:22 2 0
Fool if Jolla succeeds Elop will have a heart failure and his levels of sugar will make him go into a coma
10. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 16 Nov 2012, 18:32 0 4
Coz iDevice is so awesome dude, try it lol
16. andro. posted on 17 Nov 2012, 08:12 0 0
Your avatars are an enigma,semi naked women one time,then a semi naked dude now pikachu, what next?
17. No_Nonsense posted on 17 Nov 2012, 09:34 0 0
Beyblades or Shin Chan.
13. Kronic (banned) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 22:39 2 3
Why do you guys come this post if you are apple haters? Did anyone ask you to read this? GTFO
14. Kronic (banned) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 22:41 1 3
I believe the presence of your fandroid comments on this post is the ugly truth.
18. gothicheart posted on 19 Nov 2012, 02:38 0 0
haha, this is funny. Apple is made in China, and now you have news of shipments of Iphone coming into China. How in the world can that be even possible? Unless it a recall order because of all the multiple defects the Iphone has