How to use a pen or pencil as stylus on your Sony Xperia Z1 display
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2014, 04:29 posted on
Sony's Xperia Z Ultra phablet allows you to write or doodle on its display, using a regular pen or a pencil as a stylus, if you don't have one handy. It's a pretty cool feature, especially considering that Sony's giant handset carries a 6.4" screen, so there's plenty of canvas to work on...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2137; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
You know that pens and pencils - aside from being sharp at the end - leave a mark?
5. Qawi94 (Posts: 10; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
i use nilkin 9h hardness screen protector.bamm no scratch at all
2. gnppw (Posts: 34; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Isn't the shatterproof film prone to stratches?
6. Ikechukwu (Posts: 147; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
Stylus es22 and xperia z ultra, still a better love story than twilight
7. gserafy (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Feb 2014)
Please I want a video to show me that...... I can't do it....please help :/