So, we asked you last week if there's something specific that you'd like to see in iOS 7. As you might expect, we got a lot of great ideas deserving to be heard... if not by Apple itself, then at least by our broad community. Of course, we can't publish them all here, because that would make for a long and tiresome article, so instead, we've tried to pick some of the best ones for you. Here they are in their full, uncut glory!
1) be able to transfer wahtever file I want from my pc or mac to my iphone without the being exposed to the pain of using itunes
2) and I would also want to be able to download whatever file I want through safari
3) have a file manager for my files on my iphone
Those 3 things are very basic stuff for me and I think we should've had those straight from ios 1 not on ios 7 - atsamman
Options for apps to "integrate" in the share menu as in Android, so I can easily tap on a pic to be shared via Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp or Instagram. - Crossblade
2. Full screen mode for safari browser.
3. Better multitasking interface.
That's it. - martinlosha
2. Wifi, Bluetooth toggles on notification
3. Support for multiple user profiles.
4. Mass storage mode
5. Redesigned UI
I couldn't care less about widgets tho! - JustLoggedIn