Here are Apple's new television commercials for the Apple iPad
Apple has started running a couple of new television ads for the slates. One is called "Together" and the other is called "Alive" and both are fast paced, using quick cuts to go from a string of words quickly thrown on the screen, to a view of apps running on both the Apple iPad mini and the fourth-generation Apple iPad. Speculation is still out there that a sequel to the Apple iPad mini is coming with a Retina display. The 162ppi pixel density of the 7.9 inch screen is the achilles heel of the device, especially considering the 254ppi pixel density available on the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9, something that Amazon has been featuring with its latest ad comparing the screen on its tablet to the one on the Apple iPad mini.
source: YouTube (1), (2) via AllThingsD
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Can all 300000 Apps be downloaded and installed on iPAD4 16GB without running out of space?
7. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
no, but as an iConboard and game console (iToy) serves good :)
8. biophone (Posts: 1884; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
You can pick the apps you want and have a large selection of apps to pick from
4. lyndon420 (Posts: 1637; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I like how 4 musicians have to share one ipad. Hey...let's start a band 'cause mommy finally gave in to my crying and bought me a mini pad.
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1223; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
so you are saying that i can become a professional musician when i buy a ipad ? (skeptical African kid )
6. BattleBrat (Posts: 884; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
BOO! *Throws water bottle at monitor* Ipod touches all of them! ALL OF THEM!!!!
10. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 234; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
As far as optimized apps, iPad are still unmatched.
11. networkdood (Posts: 5505; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Apple's commercial seem to be getting lazy....nothing about them or the product it markets sets it apart from its competitors...except the name.