HTC S740 is a non-touch smartphone
The S740 is for the European market, being a quad-band GSM and dual-band 900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 7.2 Mbps phone. In the U.S., it will be usable as a phone but for data one will use only EDGE or Wi-Fi. It features integrated aGPS, 3.2MP camera without auto focus, 2.4-inch QVGA display, microSD slot, 256MB of internal memory and 256MB RAM. It will be available across Europe in September, but pricing is not announced.
HTC S740 Specifications
1. Mjgio10494 (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
Curse the phone companies for only putting asian and european 3G on all the cool phones.
6. Maarek Stele posted on 27 Aug 2008, 22:36 0 0
It's not that they release there first, it's because they can sell unlocked phones there, so they are not bounded to rewrite the OS for the carrier. in the US, all phones are locked when they are released.
2. (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2008, 12:27 0 0
Ugly though, SE and Samsung designs better.
3. (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2008, 20:22 0 0
4. (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2008, 21:15 0 0
This is the kind of form factor I would like to see in a "smartphone" from Verizon. I would be nice to see what the dimensions are.
5. (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2008, 04:12 0 0
Holly ****, compared to the touch diamond and touch pros, this one is freaking ugly
7. buttonlover (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2010, 18:12 0 0
I think it's sleek and cool looking. Can't wait to get my finger prints all over one. When?