Google patents smartwatch concept with touch sensitive wristband
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What's next, Google Underpants? :P
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha.......you made me laugh! xD
19. JunkCreek (Posts: 407; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Google Google Glass for wielding job. it is measure the temperature of wielding dan the optimum time to make sure the wielding is nice and done. heheheh...
3. yyuu1000 (Posts: 199; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
finally now apple cant say they inovated it
5. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
There are already Android watches. You can buy now. Apple inovate? LMAO...
11. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 580; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
The SE LiveView was the first Android smartwatch by a phone manufacturer. The Sony SmartWatch is the LiveView's successor.
14. poping (unregistered)
or a google watch with a 19 inch holographic display...
16. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
Wahts this with sudden interest in building smart watches by Google, Samsung and Apple. I don't use a watch when my phone can do all that... that is why it's called a smartphone
17. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes now sue Apple the min they drop the product
18. mydi.maus (unregistered)
YOU GUYS ARE CHILDISH!!