Google building something in new MWC teaser site
2. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
could be majel or that augmented reality glasses
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
majel=google's top secret siri competitor.
8. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
aka Google voice commands with sarchasm and multi command recognition. :)
"majel, how do u kill someone and get away with it "
majel - "send them to work at apple's ipad factory, then its only a matter of time"
9. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
i hope majel can access apps like how utter! can.
5. Sarath (Posts: 19; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Hope it could revealing of android 5.0 jelly bean.
13. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 258; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Hopefully majel will introduce voice activation...siri is pretty pointless while I'm washing dishes or painting, must press the mic icon with the nose. Maybe Majel will be modable so we can have as an answer kitt's voice "Yes, Michael?" Or sounds from a klingon computer...can't wait
17. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
LOL, ppl are complaining about the "Hi Galaxy" thing (I think my iFans brothers are the ones that don't like it, not really Galaxy s2 users), which I think it's way better than pressing or touching something to activate it. And the "Hi TV", some people just just too negative I guess
14. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Would it sound greedy to say jelly bean or a new Nexus!?
15. protozeloz (Posts: 5371; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I think this falls under the possible things
Android at home
Google's voice assistance app
New Google TV
New android powered personal computer
Will most likely see something related with Google's purchase of that company that produced the world smallest smartphone.
16. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i think it falls under
"giant green robot seeks out iphone users in the crowd and eats them, little shop of horrors style"
:) :) ;)
Sorry, im just filled with bad jokes today. lolol