Google+ Sign-In tries to beat Facebook Connect by avoiding "social spam"
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
1. PointMaza (Posts: 60; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Google+ is pretty awesome
facebook is a s**t
7. commentator_prime (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)
Google+* there is no space in between.
9. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2604; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Would you mind at least explaining why you think Google+ is "crap"?
4. Socahan (Posts: 9; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
The road to hell is always paved with "good" intentions. REMEMBER THIS!!
5. NateAdam8 (Posts: 130; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
If Google so "Good" then why don't they release Apps for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 or making Apps like YouTube and Google+ to hard for them?
6. commentator_prime (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)
Being "good" does not mean you should do it for free or for a small profit. Let Microsoft get a team together to figure this out. Why would Google make their IP stuffs work for the 4 Windows Phone users out there. Would you spend your time trying to make things easier for your competitors ?
8. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2604; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Google is updating Chrome for Windows 8 UI, and since all Google services are web based, they see that as good enough. And, until Windows Phone 8 gets enough users to make a dent in the mobile market, Google doesn't want to spend the resources on the platform. Simple as that.
It's like asking why Microsoft doesn't make apps for bada.