Google Nexus 4 will be back at the Play store later today
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder if an order will get pulled from a cart this time? Michael H. - do you want to try ordering again? ;-)
2. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
I am ready for the 16GB. Unlocked for $350. Best nexus phone deal ever.
Today is my cyber monday.
46. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
one hour and half and so far cant check out. I tried one 16gb then I tried 2 nexus 16GB. I even went down to the nexus 4.... 8 GB. No luck so far to check out. I am tired but will keep trying. All I want is just one nexus 4, 16GB.
55. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
After almost 3 hours I was able to purchace Nexus 4, 16GB. Total was $394.40 including taxes and shipping. Finally.
3. liclemack (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Yea I just got the email 1 hour ago. Finally I can try again
4. adelta90 (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
well, without OTG the nexus 4 has kinda lost its appeal to me
7. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
No USB OTG support is a curse. I mean for those of us who will store items in pc. But it is easily forgiveable regarding the phone's generous price tag.
17. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
Agreed, but Google Drive remedies that now. You can upload any file to it and you have 5GB for free. If you must transfer to your PC you can do so from there.
8. The_Innovation (Posts: 603; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus now, which uses a regular sim card. Before I was using an iPhone 4S, which used a micro sim card. So I had to go to AT&T and get a new sim card. What kind of a sim card does the Nexus 4 use? I really don't wanna go back and switch my sim card again.
10. andrews317 (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I guess you will have to go back, my friend
41. The_Innovation (Posts: 603; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I heard about that, but I just don't wanna mess with it and leave it up to them.
11. andrews317 (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I've been waiting a week for this. I hope I don't have any problems while purchasing, as I supposed there will be thousands of people trying to get one to before they run out of stock again.
15. The_Innovation (Posts: 603; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I think after the first initial consumer attack, you're good now. Especially with similar spec phones like the HTC One X+ and Droid DNA out for AT&T and Verizon, and this phone being on T-Mobile as well. All bases are covered. I'm going for it too...
13. dicemoney (Posts: 57; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
Too late I've move on Im now rockin the HTC evo lte and I'm loving it
16. StalkinUrMom (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Will they be back in stock at T-mobile stores too?
18. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
Site crashed. Added it to my cart and its gone. This sucks.
21. jackwins (Posts: 20; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Same for me! THIS MOST DEFINITELY SUCKS!!!
22. jackwins (Posts: 20; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
I had the Add to cart button once since 2pm CST (12 noon Cali time). I hit it and it didnt add anything to my cart. Ive been refreshing ever since and it still says sold out! I cannot win!
23. jackwins (Posts: 20; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Its in my cart, but I cant checkout!!! Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later
24. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
Ok, everyone just stop using the site. Let me get mine first and then you can all duke it out :oP
25. andrews317 (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
It was already in my cart but then it was removed. Bastards
39. imkyle (Posts: 1070; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
It's sad. I mean Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target pretty much got insanely busy over the weekend with cyber deals, and their servers did not crash one bit.
27. jackwins (Posts: 20; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
I GIVE UP!!! it was in the cart and then it disappeared 3 times in a row!
32. StalkinUrMom (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
There's always next time, Brotha. One could even say your N4 got.....jacked.
.....I'll show myself out.
30. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
I quit. It doesn't ship for another 4-5 weeks anyway. By the time I would get it they would have a hassle free batch in place ready for shipment anyway.
31. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
Funny thing is, there would be WAY more complaints and trolls on this article if this was an Apple product.
33. jimjam (Posts: 257; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Another HP touchpad mess of crashed sites, failed orders, crooks fleecing on ebay for $200+ extra etc etc. I never did get a hold of a $99 touchpad either!
37. mademepror (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
2 weeks later and the store has the same crashing problems. Fail Google
38. Zero0 (Posts: 592; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
The Nexus 5 will be out by the time I get my hands on one of these...
40. andrews317 (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
One hour trying to get it and nothing, just bunch of errors. Bad move google.
42. wademortenson (Posts: 7; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Ok so I have had one in my cart for 1/2 hour and every time I hit proceed i get one of two messages
"due to high demand, your order could not be processed. please try again later"
"Ooops there has been an error------
It's 3 oclock I've been hitting this thing every 30 seconds when do I give up?
43. imkyle (Posts: 1070; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
The minute I saw the 'due to high demand' I would have said bye.
44. mademepror (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I just called Google. They said it's available and that I just need to delete cookies & Cache. I've done that on both Chrome & Internet Explorer without luck. I'm thinking less and less of Google these past two weeks. Their phone reps (one regular and one supervisor) are either misinformed or liars.
45. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Did anyone in here manage to get their hands on a device ? Been at it for the last hour and no luck :(
47. bucky (Posts: 2442; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
This is absolutely the worst experience I'v had trying to buy something online.
Best part is, most people are just clogging up the lines so they can buy one and sell it at a higher price. Already seeing them on kijiji.
48. jasaad (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
i managed to snatch it :))))))
keep trying u will eventully get it.
However i received an email confirming and it will ship in 4 to 5 weeks :(
i hope it is just to avoid nagging :P
49. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
the 16GB model ?
Ya I think they may ship it sooner
53. jasaad (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
2 16gb model, and 1 8 gb model, and still need to buy 16 gb model, but i took my share that i consider urgent for chirstmas and stoped for now to reduce load on server.
If it happens that by 2mrw it is still not sold out i need another 16gb for myself lol
54. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Thanks for the response... glad that it worked out for you :)
Was wondering if one model was selling better than the other, but that doesn't seem to be the case either
56. jasaad (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Yea i tried in different ways to check thst before i managedto buy it. However i was notified that the 16gb ships faster than the 8gb
50. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
This is BS. Been trying for over 2 hours. Still getting server errors.
52. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Which model did you end up getting ?
Currently it looks like the 16GB model ships in 1-2 weeks, while the 8GB takes up to 5 weeks
65. android-lover (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
i got the 8gb model 15 minutes after it started
57. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
Holy crap that was a stressful couple of hours. Finally after spamming the Proceed button, I got one. 16GB turned out to be $392.48 after taxes and shipping.
58. akten (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
finally, i got my 16gb, i didnt want to wait another 6-7 weeks for the 8gb model, good luck to everyone.
59. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
I got my 8GB. Didn't need 16GB and was willing to wait a little longer. It says 6-7 weeks for shipment. Is that realistic? Do you think it will most likely be sooner? Before the holidays most likely?