CyanogenMod M2 is now available for download
6. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
P is one of the best mid-rangers out there. dont worry coz its gonna get it right after the high-ends
2. Seymur (unregistered)
4. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My fave ROM :) I remember when I installed CM7 on my Samsung Vibrant (SGS1 for T-mob) my Quadrant score jumped from 1200+ to 2700+. So I know magic is bound to happen once monster duals and quads get a taste of CM poison!
*Xperia S please.....! :)
7. ph00ny (Posts: 606; Member since: 26 May 2011)
That sounds like another case of tweaked kernel "cheating" on the IO test in quadrant to inflate the score
9. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure! :)
It was blazing fast though, I never experienced lag with it. This happened around January of this year. I can't recall if I played demanding games on it, but browsing, navigating, was, as they say it, buttery smooth.
10. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
lol. or you could decompile quadrant itself and change values there.
my friend got 65k quadrant score because of that
5. KazEmpire (Posts: 39; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
Hey Nick you forgot to mention my Nexus S :D