Boxy LG Vu 3 may be in the works
Recent information reveals that a refreshed LG Vu 3 may be in the works. A few days ago Japanese blog RBMEN unearthed a panoramic picture taken by a device with a model number "LG-F300L" The photo reads vu3_vr_panorama.jpg solidifying the suspicion that the F300L is the LG Vu 3. In addition, a screenshot of the alleged Vu 3 has appeared, suggesting that its screen has resolution of 1280x960 pixels, keeping the same 4:3 aspect ratio as its predecessors. What this means is that it will not only have unimpressive pixel density, but also probably result in the same boxy exterior its predecessors were known for.
Photos from the LG Vu 3
1. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Ah, the phone which otherwise is also known as the iPad micro to me.
4:3 screens are stupid, especially on a phone.
4. Mittal (Posts: 427; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
1280x960 is not exactly "unimpressive"
9. Chris.P (Posts: 270; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
True that, granted you only consider this bit of information in a vacuum, and not take it into perspective.
2. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 702; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
arnt first two wAs desasters ........just saying..... y to waste more money on vu line....... innovate s-pen like stylus and features than ppl gona love more
3. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The first two Vu's do have LG's own stylus, the Rubberdium.
5. Mittal (Posts: 427; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
love the name 'Rubberdium' ... lol
m sure they spent some sleepless nights to come up with that!
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2157; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Two things about the Rubberdium:
1) It's just a stylus with no extra features speak of like the S-Pen.
2) Neither phone has a place to holster it.
6. taikucing (unregistered)
4:3 is stuitable for tablet. It's very comfortable to read an e-book in portrait mode.
7. justsayit (Posts: 195; Member since: 09 May 2013)
why? vu 2 now only launch in korea an japan only...
vu 3 =___=
it should has 2560 x 1600
i know that is imposible