BlackBerry R10 leaks out in gesture control tutorial video
The gesture-oriented interface on the BlackBerry R10 will allow you to use gestures like swiping from the bottom of the display to bring up the card-like multitasking menu. All the bells and whistles of the BlackBerry 10 platform will be supported.
So far we know the BlackBerry R10 has a white, black and even a red version. It will be a full QWERTY device like the Q10 but it will come at a more affordable price.
Here is what its leaked specs look like:
- 3.1-inch display, 720 x 720 resolution
- 5MP rear camera, front camera
- Support to shoot up to 2560 x 1920 resolution photos
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 2180 mAh non-removable Battery
- BlackBerry 10.1 OS
1. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Z10 = Much better Storm ("much better" doesn't exactly do justice)
Q10 = Much better Bold
R10 = Much better Curve
They've stuck with that worked in the past (well it's hard to say the Storm worked; that thing was a POS) and advanced their products to work with BB10. I really like the direction BB is going.
13. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
totally agree!! i wish they will introduce a new torch!
2. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
oh my god im not dreaming am i ? bb is really f*cked up
this phone looks real nasty
for real guys this looks as if it was coming from 2007 or something
6. cabuya (Posts: 24; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
You always had the same comment. If BB is dead why plz why you always have to enter the post and comment if is 2007 and people buy it is not your money dude
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Not bad, I will introduce it to my friend, hope he will like it!
Keep it up, BB!
4. apiskula (Posts: 541; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
How many phones are they going to produce? Nobody buys any of them anyway
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
How many bashing comments are you going to post? Nobody cares about your comment anyway.
8. apiskula (Posts: 541; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Well then quit reading them...Nobody cares about your "Blacberry all the way" comments..
9. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nobody gives a piss about your comments.
10. apiskula (Posts: 541; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Then why do you keep responding. Blackberry is a failure move on son!
15. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
reported again, ban coming your way troll
11. Lauticol (Posts: 179; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Everytime I see it I confuse it with the HTC Chacha
12. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
its really funny how nikolas oliver replies to himself as apiskula!