Best Buy giving out free flip covers to those pre-ordering Samsung GALAXY Note LTE
5.3 inch Super AMOLED screen looking clean. By the way, the case is valued at $29.99 and is slightly textured but is not made of leather. The case will also keep the camera lens from getting scratched when you place the unit down on a table.
Is this enough of an incentive for you to pre-order your Samsung GALAXY Note LTE from Best Buy?
1. imkyle (Posts: 1023; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I'm wondering if the Galaxy s III will be better than the Galaxy Note?
3. JGuinan007 (Posts: 639; Member since: 19 May 2011)
The SG III will be better it will be quad core but have >5in screen probly 4.65 like nexus but you have to wait til sept to get it.
2. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
it will in certain aspects but the note is a killer. pad/phone.
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
id pre order it if it wasnt a $300 contract phone. i'll wait for the price to go down cauz we all know it will
7. aronsonstack (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
Yeah, and by that time 10 other smartphones will have you confused about what you want. So then you wait a little more. Then you decide to buy and five more announcements are made. So you wait a little more, just when you decide.. Galaxy Note 4s is coming out. LOL.
5. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
I would prefer a case rather than a flip cover. Think about it, that flip cover will get in the way when you use the rear camera/camcorder.
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 639; Member since: 19 May 2011)
don't flip it over the camera when using it
8. greenrolaids (Posts: 47; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
I needs to has for Verizon.
Woent anybrody halp me?