Apple starts shipping Lightning to 30-pin adapters
1. GUNDAM (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
YAY more ways to absolutely waste your money. good job apple -_-
3. andro. (Posts: 1983; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Another way for ifans to show they financial love for apple!
4. infinitemethod (Posts: 141; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Surprised they haven't come and stated, if you love us, you'll buy more than one. The lightning connector is easily the biggest joke to me in the technology industry. It literally did nothing for the platform. How do you release a new connector that doesn't have USB compatibility, nor HDMI out at this point?
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Yep another over price accessory for your phone.
9. loli5 (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
LMAO. You really can't even be pissed or whatever at apple at this point. It's the morons that support this crap, that's where the fault lies.
10. PhoneCritic (Posts: 423; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I hate to say it but Apple is really exhibiting coroporate greed here so unashamedly. I mean why would you release a product that forces your loyal fans to have to purchase a accessory to work with countless other accessories which the previous model worked perfectly with? It just seem as if you want to continuely rob your customers over and over again. Will iPhone6 come with a sstandard USB connector forcing all those who brought the lightning adapternto go out and buy another adapter so their accessories can work?