Apple iPad 5 front panel leaks with narrower iPad mini-like bezel?
French blog Nowhereelse known for its good track record in Apple rumors concludes this is indeed the iPad 5 front panel judging by the size of the hand when compared to the leaked component.
If that’s the case, the images below would also suggest that Apple has already kicked off manufacturing of the new iPad. Does this mean the tablet will arrive anytime soon? It does hint in that direction, but it does not necessarily mean that as this could well be an early prototype.
For the time being, there are too many ifs to be conclusive about this rumor, but at first sight it looks true. Take out that Sherlock Holmes magnifying lens, and inspect the images below.
Supposed Apple iPad 5 front plate
14. vincelongman (Posts: 1061; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
defiantly a good improvement, but defiantly not innovation
3. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Thinner bezels, shinier fruit logo and BAM! another 600 USD
5. iluvsmartphonexpdx (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Didn't know the next ipad is going to be tranparent...
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1322; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
i perfer the earlier ipad design , this looks like a ipod touch that has been expanded on photoshop
12. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Careful...Apple might sue you for something and take your money
8. martinlosha (unregistered)
Can I say I like Apple without my coment being thumbed down?
10. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Apple only sees its customers as ATMs.
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6267; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That's a iPad cover not a iPhone cover.