Apple completes the set: signs Sony for iRadio just in time for WWDC
1. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
seems that iDontcare..
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
As always, if you don't care, don't click the link and post a comment. That would really show you don't care.
4. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
You are awesome.
(thumbs down galore! i need more hate!)
5. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
It's just a joke...
Seems that you feel hurt about it
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 16368; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You care. You just showed us that by posting that you don't. Liar.
18. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Liar liar liar liar......
That's all you know
Hmm....I don't streaming music and for the moment I'm not using apple product but maybe in the near future..:)
20. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Not sure about that..
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Hopefully SONYS get BIG CHUNK OF MONEY per streaming
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 16368; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You put both feet in your mouth as usual.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 16368; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Uhhh inspectorgadget80... Remember your post last week? Bwahahahahaha.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 16368; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sony knows who to team up with, they're not stupid people. Hate on apple all you want, but this is BB. Not blackberry, BIG BUSINESS.
14. tedkord (Posts: 7727; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yeah but they didn't just roll over and take the half rate Apple demanded. Apple needs more of that.
12. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Interested to see what apple has in store for us!!
13. tedkord (Posts: 7727; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Get ready for the iTap dance, as all the people who are so "concerned" about companies collecting your data and sending you ads based on it suddenly have amnesia.
16. ZeroCide (Posts: 727; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
This will probably work as good as imaps. Pandora is still probably better. And it will probably get banned from appstore.