Another leaked Apple iPhone 5S photo shows dual LED flash
Besides the new 13MP camera, we should see a new Apple A7 processor under the hood, an improved battery, and the long-rumored fingerprint scanner. The latter is the rumor that just won't die. The screen is expected to remain at the 4 inches introduced by the Apple iPhone 5 with the same materials and design with perhaps a little thinner footprint. Of course, iOS 7 will be installed out of the box.
When the Apple iPhone 5S arrives late in Q3 or early in Q4, it could have a side kick in the low priced Apple iPhone. Aimed at emerging markets where the price of an iPhone makes it hard for consumers to buy, Apple has been trying to decide where to cut corners and where to leave things as is. We could see 8GB of native storage inside a thicker, plastic case and a rear camera less advanced than what will be on the new Apple iPhone 5S.
source: Weibo (SubscriptionReq'd) via SlashGear
18. AnTuTu (Posts: 1427; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
I think other companies should learn the meaning of "Innovation" from Apple :p
Example: iOS7 ----> Android + Web OS + WP8 + BB10 etc.
And with iPhone 5S they will change the way humanity use a cell phone :p
All over again hahahahha
115. tedkord (Posts: 7593; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
True that. Who else could have thought odd having a dual flash? I hope there is a patent application for this revolutionary idea.
36. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
150 bucks for a revolutionary move.
51. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Really can't wait to buy this phone!!
Bring it on!!
52. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
ok you can buy ip5 there is no difference :D
3. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Looks real... But no way will apple make hardware changes on an "S" device.
83. darkkjedii (Posts: 16156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hardware changes are what s devices are for.
89. Dill (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Jun 2009)
but S devices are for improving cameras....so you lose too
7. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Another leaked Apple iPhone 5S photo shows dual LED flash..
Lol, this is not 'another leaked...' but this is TRUE!!
8. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Could just be a cheap knockoff, we won't know much until the fall release date approaches and yes I did say fall
9. billyblonco (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
looks like the original atrix must have been apple's reference device. First the finger print scanner now the dual flash.
10. Stoli89 (Posts: 333; Member since: 28 Jun 2010)
Dual LED...awesome. Apple innovation has returned!!!!!
39. MauriceGerald (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
Apple is always "INNOVATING". it will be a revolutionary device with dual led :)
49. darkkjedii (Posts: 16156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ever stop to think, that the dual led flash is there to simply enhance night time performance?
40. MauriceGerald (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
Soon they will 'INNOVATE" 5" screen and in couple of years 5+' screen. This is real innovation.
11. ashue (Posts: 28; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
Apple was a revolutionary company when it began.... now its just another one catching up to technology..... stealing bb swipes and droid multitasking... pathetic....
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Dual LED flash? That's revolutionary, Apple! Shut up and don't take my money. :P
21. Eonnaydra (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Did anybody asked you something?I5 has one of the best cameras on the market among with Lumias 92X.Stop bashing Apple,idiot.
I am an Apple user but I've never hated Android,in fact I have the Nexus 7 and I can say that it is like a child compared with the iPad Mini.
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 16156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
What you said about the i5 camera is rite, that's why he's hating like that.
37. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Dark I am still surprised. He didn't said that he "hates apple".
You are the most mature person here on PA. But this comment is......
46. darkkjedii (Posts: 16156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Just don't understand the constant bashing and idiocy bro. Makes no sense. Not even any new jokes, it's gotten lame
26. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, iPhone 5 has one of the best cameras on the market. And I guess you're new here, you haven't see me compliment Apple, do you? As I said before (probably you haven't heard before because you're new here), I love every manufacturer, including Apple, how is "shut up and don't take my money" called bashing, wow, looks like somebody is butthurt and can't take a joke.
That's why you butthurt fanboys are annoying, you fanboys don't even know what is bashing and joking.
Yeah, Phonearena is not a site to tell jokes.
109. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And they are using the EXMOR cam technology which is nothing new.
114. astroparthi (Posts: 24; Member since: 19 Nov 2009)
its not about old or new... its about fact... just accept it..
35. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
iPhone has one of the best camera but it doesn't has "the best" camera in the market.
57. Oxygen (Posts: 82; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
He said one of the best not the best.
As far as I am aware the iphone5 camera is the third best all round camera behind the 808pureview and the s4 and the best 8mp camera available right now. better than the lumia 920
13. wendygarett (unregistered)
I want this and mac pro :)
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I prefer the old wendygarett. ;(
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 16156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That is the old wendygarett. Haven't you learned anything? I can't believe you actually take Wendy seriously
28. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Dark, I have a question, are you blind? I can't believe you actually didn't saw Wendy change, he's used to be a Samsung fanboy and now he turns back into an Apple fanboy like before. Can't you see the difference? Geez....
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 16156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
My point exactly, every couple months Wendy does this flip flop, geez just pay attention. Wendy is here for attention, sad you can't see that dude. Wendy is not an iOS or android fanboy, Wendy is an attention insert expletive here _____. And you buy into it.
31. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
(sigh) Yeah, but what I mean is that I prefer the old wendygarett (when he was a Samsung fanboy), it's fun to see people getting mad at him because he deserves it.
34. SleepingOz (unregistered)
You're still a noob here, buddy. lol
Wendy has never been a fanboy, he's just a troll pretending to support x/y/z brand just to make their fans look bad.
Best way to deal with him is to ignore him.
42. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Stop trolling and learn some manners before commenting here.
55. SleepingOz (unregistered)
XperiaDROID is still a newbie here, noob when shortened.
How is that trolling, exactly? Don't take your own case for a generality, dumbass! Based on your previous comments, you are the troll here, not me! Allow me to return you your advice. =)
58. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh come on guys, why argue?
FYI, I'm not a newbie, I'm just curious, and I came to this site since March so I'm not a newbie. You can call me a noob, I won't fight back, but I totally agree with Potato, you need to learn some manners before commenting here. Calling people noob for no reason? I wonder if I call you a retard, what's your reaction?
60. SleepingOz (unregistered)
So now, newbie is considered as an insult? Seriously grow up, dude! Noob is just a slang term for newbie(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie). It doesn't matter how long you have been here, you're still noob, otherwise you'd have known who Wendy really is.
And btw, why don't you stick to one single account?
62. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Seriously, you're the one who needs to grow up. You fight back and this shows that you're awfully childish, you've shown your true colors, Oz.
You're very lucky because you're arguing with a person with low anger, and that's me xperiaDROID and Potato. If you're arguing with chaoticrazor, you will be "boomed" into pieces. Please learn some manners, Oz.
65. SleepingOz (unregistered)
LMAO! Nice one! Idk yet for choaticrazor but you are the same person behind potato's account.
Are you bipolar or something? So xperiaDROID is supposed to be your calm, friendly account and potato where you show your "true colours" like you said.
Who else? roldefol may be?http://www.phonearena.com/revi
84. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Me and XPERIAdroid are different people but with the same cool thinking.
We don't call anyone "noob and pathetic" for no reason.
44. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I suspect that wendy was told to clean up their act or they would be placed on permanent holiday status. If your theory about attention craving is correct, the brand trolling will yield to being able to post.
47. darkkjedii (Posts: 16156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
100% agreed Doug. Xperia should know that by now. I think the new Wendy is Dorothy69. IMO
110. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
He's just a pathetic blind fanboy u can always ignore darkjedi.
126. darkkjedii (Posts: 16156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's true you can always ignore me, but you really think Wendy is talking tech vs looking for attention? Wow gadget I hope your not as silly as I think you are. Wendy is not a fanboy/girl, Wendy's every post is to gain attention and incite flame wars. You do realize every few weeks he/she/it switches sides rite? And you actually call me a blind pathetic fanboy? What are you, if I may ask?
121. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
"I can't believe you actually didnt SEE Wendy change".
proper grammar makes you look smart.
135. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
You mean "JUST TAKE MY MONEY" Wenndygarett :D
33. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Me too but, make mine a Mac AiR. I can't believe I'm finally gonna have flash on my iPhone; this must be a dream (I don't think we're in Kansas anymore ... )