8 likely LG G3 features
8 likely LG G3 features
1. A more detailed, 1440 x 2560 QHD display
2. A redesigned, flatter UI
3. A far more functional Quick Window feature
4. Support for smart wearables
5. Redesigned rear buttons
6. Laser AF assist beam
7. A quad-core Snapdragon 801 chip
8. Optical Image Stabilization +
If LG saw it fit to include OIS+ with the 13MP camera of the G Pro 2, then it's not unreasonable to expect to see the gizmo make an appearance with teh G3, now is it?
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2624; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Is that a joke? Hahaha...
BTW Nice going LG.
6. jayd3n (Posts: 23; Member since: 15 Apr 2014)
oh admit it. ios is slowly diminishing with the shadows of android lol
2. refillable (Posts: 631; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Please improve: Build quality (recent leaks about the materials used gives more probability that this is going to happen), UI Lag fixes (This seems to be fixed too with lighter skin), Better Low light AF and stop AF Focus breathing in video (The first one seems to be fixed, where the latter might just possibly be), SD805 (Please!!!), better speaker, better battery life, better camera, and many more. I'd be honest that I don't really like the 360-ish quickwindow. I'd be better if they went with a shape similar to the phone itself, which will look much nicer.
15. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 167; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
And better headphone jack output. I have to use a cmoy headphone amp in order to enjoy music at home or in the car.
5. Duketytz (Posts: 470; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
As much as the leak photos have suggested, I don't think it will be waterproof unless LG found a way to make the microusb port waterproof without a seal!
7. fzacek (Posts: 1641; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
That Snapdragon 801 is going to have a hard time pulling the QHD screen and heavy LG UI skin...
11. LGisgood (Posts: 435; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Don't under estimate LG Electronics !
LG is doing good for over 60 years in Electronic Industry!
its even better than Samsung food maker company!
9. jrod78414 (Posts: 101; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
like getting a job hard. Like climbing mount everest naked hard
12. LGisgood (Posts: 435; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
COME ON! PEOPLE!
YOU MUST KNOW ! THIS PHONE IS A KOREAN VERSION!
KOREAN IS ALWAYS DIFFERED TO INTERNATIONAL VERSION
G2 Korean had 2610mAh
G2 International had 3000mAh.
G2 Korean has MicroSD card slot
G2 International LACK of microSD card slot
G2 Korean has REMOVABLE back cover
G2 International NOT REMOVABLE back cover
do i need to say more....?
BETTER WAIT FOR May 27, 2014.
ONE THING THAT IM SURE
G3 Korean and G3 International are NOT THE SAME IN MANY THINGS!
13. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2980; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The success of the G3 depends on the screen. If the screen is a winner, the phone will be a winner.
17. danishaslam (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Sep 2013)
yeah & again Iphone 6 will get release out of nowhere and will win the Battle over all these Beautiful, giant android devices -_______-