35% of users admit to using tablet in bathroom, 65% probably lied
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2862; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Hey why read a book or newspaper when taking a dump when you can use your tablet....
3. Abdul92 (Posts: 43; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
I never take a dump without my galaxy 10.1 in hand
7. wumberpeb (Posts: 406; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Really? Sounds more to me like you're a bit insecure
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i take my tablet to "work" with me all the time. screw being modest, its much easier to read the news on a tablet than a phone :)
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1433; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I do the same!!!!! f**k papercuts!!!! LOL
9. Owlet (Posts: 445; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Yep, I always take either my tablet or phone.
10. shayan (Posts: 132; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
I dont own a tablet. so, i take dump with my iPod, or my galaxyS.
11. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
No, for me i reserve the toilet for books and not phones.
1. If you sit and play angry birds on the toilet you can sit there for hours.
2. Don't want to drop the phone in the toilet, or somewhere else disgusting place...
12. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
I always use my iPad in the toilet.. It's tradition!
13. kickinbass (Posts: 26; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
I'm using it right now. People lie anyways when they say they do not use it in then Can. Its the only place you can read in peace and no kids when your dropping bombs and online. Sweet! Yu agree right.
14. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 202; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Maybe I'm a bizarre exception, but I've never understood the need to do things while on the toilet. How much time do you people spend in there? I've never ONCE read a book or magazine or taken my phone or a gameboy with me.
15. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 333; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Hehe all the time! Me and my iPad are bathroom buddies! ^_^