Tuesday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Dopplr Oy is now property of Nokia. The software developer has created an online service aimed for people who are on the road often and allows them to share future travel plans and opinions on various hotels, restaurants and points of interest they have visited. The team of seven programmers is expected to contribute to Nokia´s performance with their unique know-how of modern social network services. (source: Nokia)
- Android 1.6 is now available to.... HTC developers and their cell phones. We hope this means the new version rolls out for ordinary owners of Android-based handsets soon enough. As for developers, the can get the update from here. (via: IntoMobile)
- Samsung has released a new update for the Galaxy I7500. The first Android-powered cell phone of the manufacturer has just got its second update in less than a month. Aside from better stability and longer batter life, the list improvements includes updated digital compass that should be now able to seamlessly integrate within applications like Google Maps, Sky Maps and Wikitude. (source: the::unwired)
- Virtual Horse Racing 3D for the iPhone is a game intended for people into horse racing. The title comes with pretty good graphics and is available for $1.99. Still, you better stay sharp and don´t gamble getting too wrapped up in gambling, because we have already lost a dear colleague of ours to his passion for snail race bets. (source: IntoMobile)
- Let us introduce the Samsung C5130 to you. This is just another simple, affordable slider equipped with low resolution screen, 1.3-megapixel camera, microSD slot, Bluetooth and 3G support. We still don´t have information about its release date or retail price. (source: Mobil.cz)