Thursday's News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Samsung Elite S5600 Preston and Elite C3050 are the manufacturer’s new offers for the ladies. These special editions have been made in partnership with Elite Model, but the handsets aren´t any different from the original models, except for the white color they come in and the surprises in the package. The Elite C3050 is already available for purchase on the Dutch market, bundled with a Charming by Ti Sento phone strap, while the Elite S5600 Preston is coming out soon, packed with a bracelet by the same manufacturer. Prices are still unavailable.
- The Nibiru is probably the most original concept phone to date! Its designer, Andy Kurovets, has taken care to include important details in his vision of a Nokia phone, such as a touch-sensitive screen, optical zoom camera, touch pad, MP3 player and so on. Take a look at this magnificent futuristic concept and don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments! Still, we wonder if cell phones should look like space ships…
- Mac users will now be able to sync their Palm Pre’s, thanks to version 1.0 of the Missing Sync app. Almost every kind of content can be synchronized, including contacts, calendars, music, ringtones, photos, etc. In addition, software versions for Windows Vista and Windows XP are also in the works.
- Orange UK is to launch the Toshiba TG01 at the weekend. It seems the phone will be available exclusively through the carrier in the UK and users will be able to take it for free on a two-year plan coming out at about $63.50 (£39.15) per month. You can see more about the hot 1GHz Snapdragon-powered smartphone in the video through the link below.
The Google-G0 concept phone
- And here is yet another phone concept – the Google-G0, created by Tryi Yeh. While it seems to lag behind the Nibiru in terms of design, this particular idea of an Android-powered phone is worth a look... Okay, now let’s get back to that Nibiru thing.