Thursday's News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Live images of the Touch Pro2 for T-Mobile have appeared. You can see the Windows Mobile-based smartphone as well as its package content. The Touch Pro2 for T-Mobile is expected around July 22.
- Verizon will have to pay the state of Florida $1.5 million for third-party charges that appeared on customers’ monthly bills. The users have downloaded content like ringtones and wallpapers that was marketed as free or did not say clearly it would result in additional charges.
Remote app for the iPhone
- Samsung is working on a new kind of flash memory, in partnership with Numonyx. The new technology is called Phase Charge Memory and is said to produce really fast read and write speeds at decreased power consumption alongside of currently used flash memories. Handsets utilizing the new technology are expected next year.
- Mass Effect Galaxy is now available for the iPhone. The mobile version of the popular sci-fi game series can be purchased for $4.99.
- Remote app for the iPhone got an update.The new version allows you to operate with Apple TV easier by adding gesture controlslike flicking left and right for previous and next track, flicking downto display the chapter markers of a video and so on. The download isfree for all iPhone users.