Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
Yet not everyone is happy about the Galaxy S III's arrival. Apple, in particular, is trying to ban sales of the device citing patent violations. Speaking of Apple, it is rumored that the next iPhone will sport a 4-inch display, but despite the increase in screen real estate, the smartphone should be no trouble to handle with a single hand, just like the current model.
For more information about these and other interesting stories, just follow the links below.
- Samsung says Galaxy S III coming to five U.S. carriers this month, each with 2GB of RAM
- Samsung Galaxy S III now available to be pre-ordered at Sprint, AT&T, Verizon and Best Buy retail locations
- AT&T variant of Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB only, but available in red
- Apple seeks ban on U.S. Samsung Galaxy S III
- Analyst: Next Apple iPhone can retain one handed operation with its 4.08 inch screen
- IDC predicts Android market growth to end, and Windows Phone to beat out iOS
- HTC to be the first partner for Sony's rebranded PlayStation Mobile
- Google introduces the "Next Dimension" of Maps coming to Android and iOS