Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 red and gray models surface
The Galaxy Note 8.0 comes with the S Pen and plenty to like in it, but it just seems way too pricey at $399 for the base model. The iPad mini with a similarly large 8-inch screen costs $329 in comparison.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 however has a couple of arguments for that price. First, is the sharper 1280 x 800 pixel display, but also the better, quad-core chip inside it and the S Pen support of course.
source: Cyberport, Androider via SamMobile
- Display 8.0" 1280 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Quad, Quad-core, 1600 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 4600 mAh
Posts: 4; Member since: Apr 10, 2013
posted on Apr 16, 2013, 8:24 AM 0
Posts: 89; Member since: Dec 13, 2012
posted on Apr 16, 2013, 9:11 AM 3
Posts: 282; Member since: Oct 12, 2012
posted on Apr 16, 2013, 4:27 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):