Best Buy 4th of July sale debuts with sweet deals on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
For example, you can now save up to $200 when you buy and activate the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus (including the PRODUCT RED models) with a monthly installment plan. Three carriers have deals on the iPhone 8: AT&T ($21.66/month for 30 months), Sprint ($22.91/ month for 24 months) and Verizon ($27.04/month for 24 months).
Upon checking Best Buy's offers, we noticed that you can only save $200 if you buy Sprint's iPhone 8 256GB. The next good deal is on the Sprint iPhone 8 64GB, which is discounted by $150. Buying any of the other models mentioned above will only save you $50.
However, if you choose the iPhone 8 Plus 256GB, you'll save $150 on all three carriers that offer discounts on the flagship. Here are the actual prices that you'll pay monthly for each carrier:
- AT&T iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - $24.99/month for 30 months (was $26.67/month)
- AT&T iPhone 8 Plus 256GB - $26.66/month for 30 months (was $31.67/month)
- Sprint iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - $27.08/month for 24 months (was $33.34/month)
- Sprint iPhone 8 Plus 256GB - $31.24/month for 24 months (was $39.59/month)
- Verizon iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - $31.20/month for 24 months (was $33.30/month)
- Verizon iPhone 8 Plus 256GB - $33.29/month for 24 months (was $39.55/month)
It's also worth mentioning that all iPhone 8 and 8 Plus on sale are available in three color options (Gold, Space Gray, Silver), plus the (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition.
source: Best Buy