Best Buy 4th of July sale debuts with sweet deals on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
For more recent content, check out our article with our selection with the best Black Friday 2021 deals at Best Buy.
Major U.S. retailer Best Buy recently kicked off the usual 4th of July sale it hosts on its website every year. If you're an Apple fan, here are a couple of interesting deals might convince you to switch to a newer iPhone in case you haven't done that already.
For example, you can now save up to $200 when you buy and activate the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus (including the PRODUCT RED models) with a monthly installment plan. Three carriers have deals on the iPhone 8: AT&T ($21.66/month for 30 months), Sprint ($22.91/ month for 24 months) and Verizon ($27.04/month for 24 months).
Upon checking Best Buy's offers, we noticed that you can only save $200 if you buy Sprint's iPhone 8 256GB. The next good deal is on the Sprint iPhone 8 64GB, which is discounted by $150. Buying any of the other models mentioned above will only save you $50.
However, if you choose the iPhone 8 Plus 256GB, you'll save $150 on all three carriers that offer discounts on the flagship. Here are the actual prices that you'll pay monthly for each carrier:
- AT&T iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - $24.99/month for 30 months (was $26.67/month)
- AT&T iPhone 8 Plus 256GB - $26.66/month for 30 months (was $31.67/month)
- Sprint iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - $27.08/month for 24 months (was $33.34/month)
- Sprint iPhone 8 Plus 256GB - $31.24/month for 24 months (was $39.59/month)
- Verizon iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - $31.20/month for 24 months (was $33.30/month)
- Verizon iPhone 8 Plus 256GB - $33.29/month for 24 months (was $39.55/month)
It's also worth mentioning that all iPhone 8 and 8 Plus on sale are available in three color options (Gold, Space Gray, Silver), plus the (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition.
source: Best Buy