x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Nokia Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Nokia Asha 311 - YouTube Videos ??

chetika 16 Oct 2012, 05:05 posted on

Hello everyone !!
I am having my new Nokia Asha 311 phone and its doing great for me like i can enjoy many apps on the phone
of course its features and functionality are too good.
But i didn't understands how to download YouTube videos on the same.
Is anybody from you are using this phone and having an idea about the same then please help me out in this regard.
Thanks in advance.

posted on 16 Oct 2012, 23:47

1. dcpl_bros (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)

Can somebody tell me why Nokia is not rectifying the defective 3G ? The update mentioned on website is not known to NOKIA Care Centre and cannot be installed by them . I never expected this from NOKIA

posted on 19 Oct 2012, 07:01

2. Niklesh (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)

This might be of the software issues,
You can download the free software for any of the app,i think your phones app might be currupted.
I am suggesting you sites from where to download free app hope this could solve your 3 G issue.
http://www.mobileheart.com/cell-phone-softwares/3156-Nokia-Asha-311-Software.aspx
else you can take help of Nokia Support site listed below-
http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/nokia-asha-311/.

posted on 21 Oct 2012, 01:10

3. dcpl_bros (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)

Dear Sir,

The issue of defective WIFI / Buffering problem has been ack by Nokia and software update 3.9 has been issued but the update cannot be installed in india though the indian website claims otherwise.

As of date , for some unnkown technical reason, the defective wifi issue is not resolved atleast in India and hence youtube and stuff like internet radio doesnot work seamlessly. It indicates Buffering problems.

Thanks

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories