x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Nokia Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Nokia 808 pure view phone - "A Query" ??

nazda 10 Oct 2012, 05:15 posted on

I had bought my new Nokia 808 pure view phone but while taking pictures i felt some doubt for taking pictures of small objects or you can say of a bird/animal.
While Focusing by touching the screen,
really difficult for small objects.
So i tries a lot to set the specifications but didn't get the picture as i want.
Please anybody please help me out in this regard.
Thanks in Advance.

posted on 17 Oct 2012, 06:50

1. chetika (Posts: 10; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)

Hey Nazda
Please find below the required info for your phone,hope it will surely help you out.
Nokia 808 is really a great featured phone with excellent camera sensor.
Position camera 15cm away from subject.
Launch Camera->Select Creative Mode-> select PureView->Aspect ratio either 16:9 or 4:3->Resolution from 8MP, 5MP, 3MP, 2MP, JPEG quality->Superfine_>Colour tones Normal->Capture mode either Normal or Self-timer 2 seconds.
Go back to the screen and long press the screen, choose Close-up. From 15cm (6") away from subject, zoom all the way towards subject.
Click and snap the picture.

posted on 20 Oct 2012, 06:04

2. Niklesh (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)

But i have tried for my handset also Nokia 808 pure view, still i may not be able to capture the small objects pictures.
I think this might be due to the hardware issues, that comes on the way.
Or anybody else is having this idea that why i am not be able to take the pictures though i have done the same camera sensor settings for the images.
Please help me out in this regards ASAP.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories