x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Nokia Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Cheated by Nokia by purchasing Nokia C2-03 Mobile

parag46 22 Apr 2012, 03:11 posted on

I purchased Nokia C2-03 on 1st jan 2012 from Planet M mobile store Pune satara road pune, After few day I observed that the mobile working speed it very slow, also it is getting hang, when I tried to connect to internet it gives msg "error 006" but I ignored this issues because these are minors, but after one month from purchase my contacts from contact list got lost, if serch contacts it shows contact upto starts from A to F only after F it shows the error, I went to service center " Nokia care -Adinath shopping center, Pune satara Road, Pune" then the told me my mobile software is out dated so my qusten is why the sold me mobile with outdated software??
ok, I installed new software , and after 7-8 days again display problem with mobile , mobile screen become white, I went agin to service center they told me display is broken due to physical damage, I told them to show the physical damage in the screen as I handled mobile very gently through out, they dont have answer but still they were saying this mobile will not be repaired in warrenty, you need to pay Rs 1200/- to replace display... I am shocked because it is a Nokia problem that they provided such a weak display which is always damage in C203 and this is not only my problem alone there were 3 customes with same problem with same model in nokia center.
It is clear that there is a manufacturing fault of LCD display that donot work more than 6 monts, like that of Cina mobiles..
Nokia mobile is now degraded their quality in indian market and selling very low quality mobile s to customers. when when customer comes with problem they charge money telling customer fault in mobile malfunction though customer is not responsiblle for that..
Nokia Mobile company is now started cheating to peaople..

posted on 22 Apr 2012, 03:23

1. parag46 (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)

I purchased Nokia C2-03 on 1st jan 2012 from Planet M mobile store Pune satara road pune, After few day I observed that the mobile working speed it very slow, also it is getting hang, when I tried to connect to internet it gives msg "error 006" but I ignored this issues because these are minors, but after one month from purchase my contacts from contact list got lost, if serch contacts it shows contact upto starts from A to F only after F it shows the error, I went to service center " Nokia care -Adinath shopping center, Pune satara Road, Pune" then the told me my mobile software is out dated so my qusten is why the sold me mobile with outdated software??
ok, I installed new software , and after 7-8 days again display problem with mobile , mobile screen become white, I went agin to service center they told me display is broken due to physical damage, I told them to show the physical damage in the screen as I handled mobile very gently through out, they dont have answer but still they were saying this mobile will not be repaired in warrenty, you need to pay Rs 1200/- to replace display... I am shocked because it is a Nokia problem that they provided such a weak display which is always damage in C203 and this is not only my problem alone there were 3 customes with same problem with same model in nokia center.
It is clear that there is a manufacturing fault of LCD display that donot work more than 6 monts, like that of Cina mobiles..
Nokia mobile is now degraded their quality in indian market and selling very low quality mobile s to customers. when when customer comes with problem they charge money telling customer fault in mobile malfunction though customer is not responsiblle for that..
Nokia Mobile company is now started cheating to peaople..

posted on 08 Jan 2013, 04:44

2. Amjad (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)

I have been also cheated by Nokia. My LCD display is damaged without any physical damage. I have decided not to buy any Nokia product in my life time. Others should also be careful.

posted on 08 Jan 2013, 04:51

3. Amjad (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)

Nokia C2-03 display not working. So Iam also cheated.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories