Verizon Wireless Razzle User Reviews

Build quality6.3/10
Text input5.7/10

Khan
posted on 28 Jan 2011, 22:43

Nice Idea but i wouldn't recommend.

Khan has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Small phone that will do what you need it to do but the frivolities stop at the swivel bottom. Its neat and people have complimented me on my neat phone but It doesn't make the phone a great phone. Don't buy this phone for its little trick.

Call quality is decent. Camera is mediocre at best and Is obviously only there because every other phone has one. I have never used the music features because i have an ipod and I don't have any head phones that fit in the jack.

No video playback. The swivel bottom prevents pocket dialing without a flimsy cover but it doesn't swivel the D-pad so I frequently end up on the terrible mobile web app by accident. sometimes for hours on end because its in my pocket and tends to stay there when Im busy.

Over-all I'm just waiting to upgrade.

Pros

• Calls are clear enough
  • Texting is decent on the QWERTY keyboard
  • No frills or thrills besides the Swivel bottom

Cons

• No video

Moe-Quisha
posted on 09 Jan 2011, 08:04

Razzle

Moe-Quisha has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

umm this phonee is good i kiinda hate it though . i hate it cuz the keys on the keyboard are small . other than that the speakers are really loud but when i play music for like 10 min it runs down my battery. one bad thing is that the paint on the letters is coming off . other than that the textin is good nd im a reallly heavy texter (im 13) nd the battery life lasts about 3-4 days

Pros

• texting
  • layout
  • easy to use
  • speakers

Cons

• camra sucks

Moe-Quisha alternatives:

texter29
posted on 26 Oct 2010, 22:00

its a good phone bt has some problems

texter29 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

i love the build i just wish some things would be changed such as the texting format i have to re put that i want the text blue evry time i text the camra also take fast pics but it do not foucous good and it gets on my nrves i just wish that they would fix a few glitches then it would be a perfect phone i recomend you get this phone it is a very well built phone device with a built in mp3 wuch works very very well i enjoy itvery much sio buy the phone tell us how you like it

Camera 3/10 it takes pics fast but dosent focus good
Text input 1/10 i wish the text format i put where the text is blue would stay like that im tired of haveing to set it evry time i make a text

Kim Cantrell
posted on 22 Aug 2010, 17:42

Kim

I loved this phone when I first got it.  But after 5 months it stopped making and receiving calls.  Also the screen would freeze intermittently, especially when using the alarm function.  My provider replaced it with the same model and it only worked for a month.  Again, they replaced it with the same model.  That one lasted 3 weeks and the same problems re-occured.  There is something wrong with this model and it should be recalled.

Pros

• Great texting. Cute phone. Love the swivel feature. Good battery life.

Cons

• Something is wrong with the electronics of this phone. I had three of them malfunction.

RazzleDazzle12
posted on 27 Jun 2010, 12:56 (Posts: 0; Member since: 27 Jun 2010)

ehhh...

i've had this phone for about 6-7 months and let em tell u, i am looking for a new phone, even if i cant get one until almost 2012. this phone is pretty good, i must admit. my battery lasts 2-3 days at most. in some area's, the battery bar can even go up at times without charging. there are a lot of things i dont like about this phone, however:-the camera is CRAPPY! i hate he camera, as i take a lot of pictures and they're all fuzzy looking. my friend looking thru my pics the other day and sent some of my pic to her LG env3 phone and thy looked great.-it chips EASILY! DO NOT DROP IT! i have a lot of chips and dents on my phone. one time it flew out of my pocket and banged on my driveway twice! it's very chipped, but it's not broken yet.-after a while, the paint on the buttons will become chipped. my O, T, A, and Space Bar are already, but i can still see it.-when you turn your phone off, like over night, it'll erase YOUR text messages. not the ones people have sent you, the ones you sent other people.After saying the cons, i guess i can go through the pros:-Awesome texting layout. like it it puts them in groups by names.-attractive phone. i'm a high schooler and a lot of people tell me my phone is really cool. I'm actually giving my best friend my phone when i get my new one.if you like taking pictures and youre clumsy like me, i suggest you don't get this phone! i switched to this from the Mototla Razrv3 and i feel so bad i did. i want to go back to it. oh, here's a little tip:make...

Pros

• nice looking phone

Cons

• no video
  • can't zoom in the camera
  • lags when scrolling thru pics

rabbit
posted on 23 Jun 2010, 22:30

ummm

I am not sure what some of the ppl below are saying about not being about to put the pic on the computer. considering it comes with a computer cord connector and a mini SD card that you can buy an adapter for. Its not the best cam but it is fine. its not a data phone but its a great phone.

Jerica Grisham
posted on 18 May 2010, 20:18

Razzle- Good Phone...

To me the Razzle is a pretty good phone. I love the build in music player, I like how it swivels, and the QWERTY keyboard makes it easy to text. It might be small but it's easy to learn because it's the same as a keyboard on a computer/ laptop. It takes good pictures, and I really like the fact that it comes with a USB cable to you can transfer pictures and music, things like that. I've always worried about losing pictures from old camera phones but now I don't have to. I've never heard or seen this phone until it was broung home to me, and I've loved it every since. The battery holds very long, but the only down fall about it is the more you text the quicker the battery goes down. Otherwise to me it's a good phone.

Pros

• Good Pictures
  • USB Cord Comes With It To Transfer Pictures/ Music/ Ringtones, Etc...
  • QWERTY Keyboard/ Easy Texting
  • Music Player/ Speakers
  • Features
  • Keeps A Charge Pretty Good

Cons

• The more you text, the quicker the battery dies

James Grisham
posted on 18 May 2010, 15:13

so far, so good

I have owned the phone for nearly a month, and it's 1000% better than my old phone. the full keyboard is a little small, but with out trying it's very easy to get used to because of the qwerty design. the swivel between the speakers and the keyboard worried me at first, but I have realized it is pretty sturdy. i also like the fact the phone comes with a USB cable, making it easy to upload pic's and music to the phone. the sound quality is very good, and the charge time is very fast. i have noticed the more you text the faster the charge goes down. all in all, so far so good. i have added a picture i took with the phone.

Pros

• easy texting, quick charge, good camera

Cons

• texting brings down the power level pretty quickly

Artis
posted on 02 Apr 2010, 01:44

Razzle Dazzle

The Verizon Razzle was an excellent fit for my daughter's 13th birthday.She loves listening to music, but not on headphones, prefers listening over the speaker.(You know, girls sleep-overs 'n all).In this case, it's stereo speakers, and they actually managed to make a half way decentsound considering the little booger is about the size of a deck of cards and 1/2 as think.Battery life holds up incredibly compared to pretty much any other phone I've seen.She's textmonster, and loves the swivel kybd / stereo speaker thing.I was worried about the sturdiness of the swivel, but after about 6 weeksof teen-abuse, it's basically like new.Her friends, even the ones that had iPhones (sorry, no iPhone for my 13 year old),thought it was just toooo cool.Has many features packed in if you take the time to delve though it.In short: A Very cute, and uniquely designed phone for a teenie girl.

Pros

• Very eye-catching "WHAZZAT?!" design.
  • Quite functional.
  • Pretty decent stereo loudspeaker audo for it's size.

Cons

• Wonder about sturdiness of the swivel, but it's holding quite well so far.

Princess14
posted on 15 Jan 2010, 18:06

Verizon Wireless Razzle :)

Its a great phone!!it takes pretty good pictures, and the flippy thing is cool too!!The only regret i have about getting this phone is not being able to put an  of the pictures i take onto a computer!!trust me...thats not going to happen.Another bad thing is that the button that lets you go to internet is right next to the OK button and its really hard NOT to press.....but in a its pretty cool :) but if your a picture person...get a different phone ;)

ypu
posted on 14 Dec 2009, 20:28

not so great...

the razzle- nice name but not a very good phone. first of all the size buggs me. it is to big and to thick and texting isn't so easy because the buttons are to small. and the thought of having to twist the keyboard and music player thing is making me think if it is going to break anytime soon.

Mel
posted on 12 Nov 2009, 10:14

So far, so good

I had the Sidekick from T-mobile and wasn't sure about how I would like the new Razzle.  I wanted a Blackberry type phone without paying for the service.  Here are some things that I've come across.My main concern was the bottom swivel portion breaking.  When on the keyboard side it sticks out some instead of being straight.  Luckily, the bottom is sturdy and it takes some force to actually make it turn.  I don't see it breaking without a major hit.  When connecting to the internet, it is extremely slow compared to other phones.  The picture quaility is poor.  It does not take pictures in minimal lighting.  And forget about taking pictures to put on your computer.  The speakphone works wonders.  I can be across the room and continue my conversation without picking it up.  The other person hears me clearly and I can understand what's being said.  All in all it is a great phone but could use some help in different areas.

Pros

• Speakerphone works great
  • Blackberry style without the price

Cons

• Internet browser is extremely slow
  • Picture quality is awful

Razzle
posted on 23 Oct 2009, 12:35

NEW! Razzle

I have had the Razzle for about a month.  Its a great phone and its very cool! The Battery Is Amazing I can use it for hours and it dosen't even loose one battery bar.  Its Just Like Any Other Phone The Only Thing It Is Missing is One Program Which Is This Coloring Program.  But That Program Isn't Important Its Just Cool.  The Only Bad Thing About The Razzle Is The Camera.  It Takes Good Pictures But They Could Be Better.  But Its Better Then Having No Camera.

Pros

• Good Battery
  • Nice Design
  • Basically A Smart Phone Without The Fee
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Dosen't Have One Or Two Programs That Other Phones Have. It Is Missing The Color Program That The Env Touch Has But Thats Not So Important.