Siemens M56 User Reviews

gwar
posted on 12 Mar 2005, 17:35

me thinks not

I had this phone, until I "lost" it yesterday (thank gawd). The blinking lights are pretty cool but that is the ONLY thing that is cool about this phone. Sure I dropped it a few times but even before that the sound was bad and the volume didn't work well. I don't recommend this phone. You should get a flip phone... they are awesome, I'm getting one.

Norma
posted on 20 Nov 2004, 21:27

It doesnt suck

I think this phone is great because the size and the features. If I were you I would get this phone. The phone has a good size and lights that always blink.

Melissa
posted on 20 Nov 2004, 21:22

good

I think th phone is great, except one thing I don't like the keypad color at all. The phone has great qualities and great features. I also love the size of the phone. I would recommend this phone for anyone who loves or would like to get a phone!!