Samsung Elevate User Reviews

Reception7.5/10
Text input4.5/10

addvertisment
posted on 14 Jul 2011, 10:42

samsung elevate. is it worth buying?

addvertisment has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

i havent bought the phone yet but it seems like a amazing phone or so every one is saying.
i had a few questions:
how does the wi-fi work? or roaming can you just connect to a network and be able to go on facebook twitter, etc. Or is it that you have to pay a certain amount for online usuage.
how does a sim card work on telus prepaid?
The thing that drew me in able this phone is it in expensive, prepaid (pay as you go)
looks like a blackberry torch, has good qaulitys, and the qwerty keyboard.

Pros

• looks pretty decent
  • kinda looks like a blackberry torch thats what drew my attention to it
  • price is good.
  • is prepaid

Cons

• havent bought yet
  • dont know how it will handle.

.Quinn
posted on 09 Jan 2011, 14:45

Samsung Elevate Honest Review

.Quinn has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I bought this phone to tie me over until I have enough money to go with a smartphone. To be honest, I'm starting to think I might just stick with it. The design is small, thin and compact, the buttons feel right, and the phone seems very fast. I do have a few gripes with it though. The first and most important being the size of the keyboard. It is really small. My previous phone, a Motorola Rival had a great keyboard (however I hated just about everything else), this one seems to be about half the size. I have large hands, and have found that I have to type with my fingernails to preserve accuracy. Also, I cannot stand how often it locks the keypad, and I have not found a setting to change it.
Overall, it is a great phone for teens and adults with small hands, who need a nice basic phone.
Pros:
3G on Koodo, great reception (5 bars where my previous would get 1-2)
Small, light
Can be bought from Koodo for $0 (last I checked)
fast menus

Cons:
Hard to change some settings
Tiny keyboard
Not touch screen?
Media screen is not very intuitive