Panasonic G70 User Reviews

Chasonique
posted on 30 Aug 2006, 12:30

G70

I like thas G70...it looks reallly cute...but the only thing i hate about it is that i ordered it...well my dad ordered it...It was 400 dollars and after 3 months the volume broke on it..it could only vibrate...that is so messed up...no one in tha U.S can fix this phone so I just gave it away...I guess thats why its discontinued..

Chasonique
posted on 08 Apr 2006, 17:36

This phone is so great

everyone says that on the text messages that it is ony in chinese WRONG if you press the green telefone button you'll be able to type in english. This phone in my opinion is Great I love it and the throwdest thing about it is that since it is discontinued no one has it!!!

Nas
posted on 29 Jun 2005, 20:41

I LOVE IT!!!!

First of all there is a way to change the setting so u can text message in english. You have to change the T9input to english as well as the language. I have had no problems with my phone. Great reception, great sound, love the look and everything about it. The only trouble I had was getting use to the keys but after that it's been great. I jus love it!

Whats the point
posted on 23 Jun 2005, 17:57

What's the point

This phone is really good but the fact that it is at this moment only japanese marketed. You can change the menu to show in english but with every new contact you add it is in japanese also when you text message. So until it reaches the US market it is useless to purchase this phone unless you understand japanese.

g70
posted on 09 May 2005, 16:17

5.4

g70

well i just got the phone. the whole phone came in japanese but i figured out a way to put it into english. now the next problem is with the text messaging system, I cant find not one way to put the text messages into english. Every single thing i type comes out in Japanese and I've been trying to figure this phone out for a very long time. I cant seem to find out how to fix the messaging system. Other than that, the phone is fine.

Fatima
posted on 22 Apr 2005, 11:56

3.2

Panasonic suck company

I bought a Panasonic G70 one month ago from daworldshop.com. The first problem is that it arrived all in japanese, and i couldnt figure out a thing. I called them and they said a guy would call me back to fix that problem but never got a call. My husband helped me solve that problem, but after that the battery had a problem. It wouldnt charge and kept goin off....this is quite a bad deal and i think i got screwed from both Panasonic for making a stupid phone and from daworldshop for not checking it, and not helping me. I am going to tell all the people i know never buy anything from panasonic and dworldshop.com they are suck and the people work there and maker of this stupid phone are suck.

GOPIE
posted on 02 Mar 2005, 15:17

G70

I BOUGHT THIS PHONE MONTH AGO. THE LCD WENT BAD AFTER MONTH ,,THEN THE CHARGING PORT WENT BAD AND THE SIGNAL IS POOR.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PHONE; IWILL ADVISE KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET;;

Jones
posted on 16 Nov 2004, 14:09

2.2

phone problem

this phone has a lot of problems, very very unreliable, suck. and the company take my money, and my PHONE, and never return. if you buy it, you will lost both of your money and phone.

Moon
posted on 10 Jul 2004, 10:17

4.4

terrible

Opinion:
the design of the phone is pretty good. BUT, the function is bad.

Problems:
there is black line jump on the wondiw suddently, and it is non-fixable.