Nokia 6305i User Reviews

Someone...
posted on 17 Feb 2007, 13:00

I Want It Bad Also!

This phone is really a nice phone! I mean come on look at all the phone has, then look at the price. You would think this phone would be at least $99.99. Plus Verizon [one of the best companys] gives this phone even more than it already is! Slider phones are very hard to find, and this one slides and gives it another reason why this phone is so nice. Thats not all! This phone also has 3GB, thats alot of memory for your own personal stuff! With the speaker phone added this phone couldn't get better. It also has alot of shortcuts on the sides to give you a easier way to get there!

amanda
posted on 22 Jan 2007, 22:54

awesome phone.

i love this phone.....i've had it since october....i got the only one my verizon store had ordered....i haven't seen anyone else with this phone.....it's awesome. i love the way the pictures turn out, i love the speakers, i love everything about this phone. it's a little thick, but it's not too bad, and i'd rather have it any day over the razr. amazing phone.

glomoy
posted on 14 Dec 2006, 23:05

Nokia 6305i - love it

I got this phone on monday. I love it already. Its an easy phone to get to use. This is the first time that I got a phone with alot of features. No problems at all.

anonymous
posted on 05 Nov 2006, 21:47

I WANT IT

The Nokia 63051 looks like a pretty amazing phone. It has many great features, and the sounds are so clear! Keep up the good work Verizon. The only thing that blows me off, are the pictures. When you take a picture, it comes out somewhat blurry.

Dee
posted on 07 Jul 2006, 22:19

Great Phone!

I have had this phone for a week and i have not had any problems with it. it has many excellent features such as a PIX(camera), and FLIX (vdeo), it doesnt lack anything, and i dont get why some people didnt like this phone (reviews about it on CNET)the sound is clear and works fine.. the only thing bugging me is the huge antenna but the phone still looks awesome. some people have described the phone as "bulky" but trust me, its not! All my friends are jelous of my wonderful new phone!! ^_^ If you have verizon, then this is the perfect phone to get if you want a convenient, modern, stylish, and good working phone with many features.

KM
posted on 28 Jun 2006, 22:51

i got it!

ok i bought the phone yesterday and i love it so much, i was origionally goin to go with cingular and get the pebl but i went into verizon and knew it was the one i wanted. its awesom and its not a flip, i love the slide, the resolution is great and the sounds are so clear

somegirl
posted on 20 Jun 2006, 16:20

Just got it!

So far so good. I really like slider phones and so when I switched from Tmobile to Verizon I was really disappointed that Verizon did not have any slider phones. Much to my suprise, I found this one and bought it. It's great! I am extremely happy!

jak
posted on 16 Jun 2006, 14:40

great

the best fone eva nokia is da best cell fone maker kepp up the gooddddd work and also keep makin coll fones fror verizon also chek out the nokia 6256i

Stephanie Hill
posted on 14 May 2006, 11:30

Verizon customer

I have waited so long for a new Nokia phone. I do not like a flip phone so when I heard about this sliding phone I was overjoyed. This is going to be one of the best phones for Nokia lovers like me. I will be purchasing it on the first day it comes.