Motorola i730 / i733 / i720 User Reviews

posted on 21 Jun 2008, 19:10

When it came out it was the pinnacle of cool. I owned the phone for 3 years, it never gave me any trouble, was a huge workhorse, and convinced me to stay with nextel. Even though the features are slim nowadays, it had a light up external display, texting, games, speakerphone, voice recording, internet service, memo, and of course, direct connect. I got it for free on a huge family contract, my only complaint is the signal strength, which was very erratic..

stefon
posted on 25 Nov 2006, 20:23

the best there is

the i730 is such a cool phone in my view don't mind those other people who have never had an i730 before i know a good phone when i see one. those other people didn't take care of there phone thats why they think it's wack. the ringtones on the phone are good and the dico lights are the bomb. i'm a nextel fan for ever.

Clutch
posted on 08 Sep 2006, 21:48

4.2

Clutchmaster

This phone stinks!!! What more can I say? I've had it for 2 years and i am now switching to Cingular. The phone is falling apart. No antenna or exterior buttnons. No cover on front screen, and my disco light NEVER worked. Thank God this phone is discontinued. Why Nextel, why?!?!

Monica
posted on 18 Jul 2006, 18:38

Worst Investment EVER

I have never bought anything that I HATED more than this phone, i730 Horrible reception, sounds like you are in a box talking, phone is worse than dialup internet service, ring tones are expensive yet VERY pathetic. I've NEVER dealt with a phone that I'd love to smash against the wall as this one. Very expensive and Cheaply made.

trooper100
posted on 30 Apr 2006, 10:28

6.6

well it needs!!!

It needs an ext Antenna and adapter and a power booster but after you spend 345 dollers .67 cints it becomes a good phone. To bad you have to put that much in it to get good singnal Stenght out of it. see www wilsonel ectronics com for the booster and Antenna i had too lol

rambo
posted on 31 Jan 2005, 16:58

boo

coolness at a sucky pnt the phone is okay but i would rather suck my big toe and eat toe jam than deal with u peeps yalllllll drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!