Motorola V325 / V323 / V323i / V325i User Reviews

foneuser
posted on 28 Jul 2009, 13:11

v323i

Blue tooth works well. Make calls, receive calls, store numbers. This phone sucks look at cons.

Pros

• Take crappy pictures and transfer them to your computer via bluetooth.

Cons

• When you delete all received calls, the phone takes several received calls to start listing calls again.
  • The paint comes off.
  • It scratches.
  • The camera lens can scratch.
  • CAN NOT BACKUP CONTACTS. I called U.S. Cellular to fix the problem and somehow it is disabled and I need the account users last 4 digit of his social security number. THANKS! I can't even backup my contacts! You would think they would make things simple today.
  • This was like the intern project or something...

posted on 01 Jun 2009, 05:15

2.3

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This phone is AWFUL. The battery power is CRAP! That is the biggest problem that I have of this phone. It would die when talking, sometimes, after I just charged it. This wasn't my phone but my dad's and he would say the same thing. BOO to this crap phone. The only thing really good about this phone is that you can record stuff for ringtones.

Pros

• Sounds for ringtones

Cons

• BATTERY POWER
  • Camera doesn't have a great quality
  • Scratches pretty easily
  • :(

dtungate
posted on 06 Feb 2009, 11:35 (Posts: 0; Member since: 06 Feb 2009)

1.7

I HATE THIS PHONE!

THIS IS THE WORST PHONE EVER! I will never buy another Motorola again! I've had this phone for almost two years, and I am going to be very happy whenever I get rid of it! The battery sucks! I'll be talking to someone for a hour and it goes dead, and its supposed to last 3 hours. My battery won't even last one day! And my battery is very lumpy, which makes me wonder if its going to explode. Then sometimes whenever I plug it into charge, it will put the phone on loud and whenever I unplug it, it puts it on viberate! And this phone scratches very easily two! This is the worst phone ever! Do not buy this!

Pros

Cons

• Everything!

mara
posted on 06 Aug 2008, 22:14

2.8

The worst phone ever

pros- you can have sounds as ringtones

Me, my sister, my grandfather, my grandmother, and my uncle all have this phone. Its best to say this phone is garbage matterial. We each had to buy a new battery for our phones. Some of us had to buy two. My uncle was about to get his third when he got a new phone last week. My phone I have wanted to throw at the wall for a week. My calls drop constantly. I had to not only buy a battery but 4 new chargers cuz it killed mine. The battery must be charged 3 times a day even more if its not new. The camera gets really dusty and you have to take a cue tip to clean it. The phone gets really hot when you charge it. I don't charge it over night cuz it kills the battery. You can not put a memory card in it. It freezes everytime I use it. It takes a few minutes to send a text. If you get two texts at one time you have to wait until someone sends you another message for you to txt them back or it just wont send it. The pictures are horrible. It doesn't have a flash. If you play a loud ringtone it blows the speakers so then it sounds crappy. If you store some pictures or tones you can only record for three seconds. The screen is easily scratched. I seldomly drop my phone, but when i do it lights up blue and you can't get the home screen back. It also does that when you close it hard. This phone does not have flix. It is pretty much garbage and i would never recomend this to a single soul even if they were my worst enemy!

Chris
posted on 19 Jan 2008, 15:30

Glitchy

I have had to replace my 325i twice in 6 months. Will be going to get a forth here soon. Phone seems to get glitchy reception even when it has 3 bars. First phone keep freezing up when calling out. Second had bad reciver could not here person on the line. Third has stoped displaying time, stuck on verizion logo ; cuts in and out while talking ; and sound volume has decreased to half.

Puck
posted on 04 Jan 2008, 16:25

Moto blew it again

Have 4 of these phones 2 that are 325 and 2 that are 325I. Only diff is bluetooth and some better craftmanship. Have had to replace all 4 batteries all ready after 11 months on 325 and 8 months on 325I. Moto knows they have problem since they have a special number just for this issue. Free batteries from Moto, VZW wanted to pro rate. Now at 15 months both 325's are garbage. Took in for service when the display read unauthorized charger. 4 chargers none of them work on these 2 phones. Told nothing they can do to fix them when this happens, this is a common problem sorry for your luck. Need new phones. Other than that phone was great. Awesome reception and sound. I personally dont care about the other features. Its a PHONE, who cares about the camera, video and ring tones and whatever else. Just want a phone to make and receive calls period. Would recommend not getting until been out for a while but was told they are not selling them anymore. So BUYER BEWARE.

Puck
posted on 06 Nov 2007, 19:48

Phone works great. Moto must know there is a battry problem. Have 4 that battery dies quick, 1 of those the battery just died completely. Called Moto about it, they have a special number just for this problem, replacing all 4 batteries at no charge, had to gice credit card number to expedite shipping but thats fair. Other than that phone is one of the best I have used.

Arielle
posted on 28 Oct 2007, 16:51

6.4

AerieBAY

I don't necessarily think that this phone is the best ((v323i)), The memory is low, the sound is also low, the camera has poor quality, and The top gets dented so easily; though i am clumsy. But overall, its a pretty good phone, i liked it better than the Nokia that I had and its reliable. And also, the battery runs out fast. AHHH, it kills me. But i'd recommend this phone because the value is good for what its worth.

Tre
posted on 09 Jul 2007, 13:39

i like this phone but the video aint wuz hanin

i like this phone alot i got it with metro pcs it trust me you are getin oyur money worth but i dont like da camera tho becouse they r to fuzzy an the video like wene u take it is aight but wene sombody sends u a video its real choppy and another thing i have a problem with i like the fact that you can use mp3 songs and use it as ringtones btu iono if its just me or not but they are too low but other tha

Ben
posted on 30 Apr 2007, 17:56

best signal anywhere

A pretty good motorola, I bought this phone for me and my sister. She has since destroyed the case and had to replace it but the phone still works perfectly. There was never a place that somebody could get signal where I couldnt. The usb type charger is huge upgrade from their old POS
pin chargers. battery life is ok

Danielle
posted on 14 Feb 2007, 12:35

motorola v323i

Hey this is a pretty going phone it has great message pictures that u can send and the ringtones are pretty cool to u should pick this phone cause its not alot of money

jspeed85
posted on 12 Feb 2007, 10:05

good overall phone

good stuff for the average joe. cheap, so good for students. most/all teh features you need. great speakerphone and voice recognition. and good battery life.

William Lawrence
posted on 12 Jan 2007, 14:48

4.2

Video time

I feel that the display on the V323i was incomplete as it does not indicate the length of the video feature, and finding the information is annoying. aAlso on a different topic, when attempting to use "Yahoo" e-mail, the provider seems to be making it difficult to access "Yahoo", but the system runs with Google, indicating a preference, monopoly ?

jenna
posted on 12 Oct 2006, 02:28

I really like the phone however I think it has poor quality when it comes to the camera feature. I would liket it more if it had a better camera.

hippy
posted on 14 Jul 2006, 22:11

no ring and vibe

I use ring and vibe for occasions like riding my motorcycle or driving car with radio up so that I can feel the ring as well as hear it (no if I'm on my bike I dont answer it but it lets me know if I've had a call.)
Its a nice feature that I wish I had checked out before I bought the phone.

mptrevino
posted on 27 Mar 2006, 14:58

GREAT SOUND QUALITY-"VIBE THEN RING" function

I purchased this phone from US CELLULAR last month. Very good sound quality and voice quality. Although this phone does not have a "VIBE AND RING" funtion, it does have a similar "VIBE THEN RING" function (where the the phone rings, then vibrates, then rings, then vibrates, etc.) For me, this "VIBE THEN RING" function seems to work just as good as a "VIBE AND RING" function. It gets your attention when someone calls you!

bob
posted on 25 Mar 2006, 16:01

bob

this phone is one of the reasons that i want to go to uscellular. uscellular jacks up the price of your service after 6 months though without letting you know. just read the fine print.

JimBob
posted on 22 Mar 2006, 15:14

Very nice phone

I've read several reviews of this phone prior to purchasing it, and one common complaint is that it doesn't vibrate & ring at the same time. Isn't the purpose of the "vibrate" mode so that you know when you're receiving a call while not disturbing others? I guess I don't see the point in having both at the same time. In all respect to the V323/325, it's a great phone. It has great RF & sound quality, no dropped calls, and generally has the feel of a very good & reliable phone.

JSC14
posted on 17 Feb 2006, 23:59

Motorola 325

I like the phone even thu it does not support Vibrate & Tones at the same time. The VZ Navigator works great and sound quality is very good.

jdbiker
posted on 15 Feb 2006, 21:01

Beware of the Motorola V325

BEWARE! This V325 phone has NO "RING AND VIBRATE" feature at the same time. First cell phone I owned that did not have this feature. Motorola book on pg 35 notes that it does, but called Motorola, and they said its the only phone they have that doesn't have "RING AND VIBRATE", that is was a mistake in the manual, and that alot of people were complaining about it.

McMillan Farms
posted on 13 Jan 2006, 21:49

Good Features Great value!

I received this phone just after its release. I have been very impressed with its reception quality. It has lots of features that I didn't think I would use but have learned that they are very handy. The only feature I haven't tried yet is the location based information that this phone designed for. It gives you local information based on your gps location.
The menu is different than other motorola phones I have used and it used a mini usb power/data port instead of the classic motorola port; so plan on buying new chargers if this is an upgrade from another motorola phone. The chargers/data cables that fit the razor also fit this phone.
Great phone for the price!